Jackson Engineer Hammer, 3lb, 19" Tool Length, Hickory Handle
Consider these popular products
- $6.95 Was $9.27Save $2.32
- $23.89 Was $26.91Save $3.02
- $36.12 Was $43.99Save $7.87
- $13.32 Was $14.99Save $1.67
- Rollback$31.86 Was $48.96Save $17.10
- Rollback$22.09 Was $24.99Save $2.90
- $16.99 Was $17.99Save $1.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Jackson Engineer Hammer offers superior function and durability. Use it for knocking down the old to make way for the new, driving spikes, or any number of other jobs. This hickory handle 3 lb hammer has an excellent weight to length ratio to give the user superior control and accuracy.
Jackson Engineer Hammer, 3lb, 19" Tool Length, Hickory Handle:
- Heavy, double-faced hammer makes short shrift of demolition and driving work
- Excellent weight-to-length ratio helps you remain accurate when driving spikes and wedges
- Comfortable tapered handle feels good in the hands
- Type: Construction Hammer
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Head Type: Drilling/Engineer
- Head Material: Steel
|Manufacturer Part Number:||JPT1196300|
|Brand:||Jackson Professional Tools|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||1.75 x 5.00 x 15.00 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.