About this item
The Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel is a quality landscaping tool with a forward-turned step to help ensure secure foot placement when you use it. This Steel/Ash Jackson Shovel features a 46" Handle and a #2 Blade. With a sturdy handle that can support the blade's load, this long-handle shovel can stand up to a variety of materials, including clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more. Use this Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel for a variety of applications, including cement/concrete working, farming, forestry, gardening, landscaping, pipe fitting and more.
Jackson Eagle Long-Handle Round Point Shovel, #2 Blade, 46" Handle, Steel/Ash:
- Get high-quality reliability at a value price with Jackson landscaping tools
- Forward-turned step ensures secure foot placement
- Rugged steel blade stands up to a wide variety of materials: clay, concrete, gravel, soil and more
- Sturdy handle supports what the blade can contain
- Tool Type: Shovel
- Applications: Cement/Concrete working, farming, forestry, gardening, landscaping and pipe fitting
- Applicable materials: cement, clay, concrete, gravel, mortar, sod, soil and stone
- Style: Round-Point Digging Shovel
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.63|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 8.25 x 58.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.