About this item
Take your child's gear with you wherever you go with this handy JL Childress Ultimate Padded Car Seat Travel Bag. It is constructed of sturdy and durable materials and features padded wings that will protect the safety features. This baby car seat travel bag is equipped with thick padding on all sides and has a closely interwoven, strong webbing carry handle for easy transporting. In addition, it features convenient adjustable backpack straps, allowing you to keep your hands free for carrying luggage and other travel essentials or for keeping your kids close by. It is specifically designed for use with the Britax Marathon, Boulevard, Roundabout, Decathlon and Diplomat car seats. For added convenience, it also fits most infant carriers and booster seats. Simply wipe this easy to care for JL Childress Ultimate car seat travel bag using a cloth to help keep it clean. It features a built-in ID pocket with an ID card for quick and easy identification.
JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag:
- Padded wings protect car seat's safety features
- Thick padding on front, sides, back and bottom
- Padded backpack straps for hands-free carrying comfort
- Strong webbing carry handle
- Dual zippered front opening for easy access
- ID pocket with ID card
- Baby car seat travel bag made from heavy-duty easy-care fabric
- Wipe clean
- JL Childress Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag compatible with Britax Marathon, Boulevard, Roundabout, Decathlon and Diplomat car seats as well as most other brands and models
- Ideal for checking your car seat as luggage at the airport or bus terminal
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||18.0 x 19.0 x 33.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- The bag can be refolded and packed into its shipping bag, but may be too big for a carry-on aircraft item due to bulkiness. Check the manufacturer's website for specific dimensions.by MedicalLakeWA6/22/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bag does fold up, but is still to large to put in a carry-on bag.by TravelingMommyof11/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does fold up, but still takes up a lot of space when folded.by PurpleMountainRose1/5/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The sides are soft and it will fold up, but you may need a large carry-on.by rn369/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Because of the padding on all sides, the bag is a little bulky to fit in a carry-on. Folded, it's approximately 19 x 7 x 14. If you're looking for a more compact bag, check out the Wheelie Car Seat Travel Bag or the Gate Check Bag for Car Seats - both by J.L. Childress Co.by KDoti9/25/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It will fold. It comes in a clear zippered package that is about the size of a carry on. Not sure if it will fold smaller since the bag is padded.by hench7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It arrived folded up, but I don't think I would master getting it folded again. It doesn't have any kind of travel bag to put it in if you want to fold it. It's actually a little big (to fit big car seats) and since it's padded on the sides, it might be a bit bulky if you try to refold it. I haven't tried to do so.by FLmom804/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, we checked our car seat in this travel bag and it turned up at our destination undamaged. This is a great bag for just that use.by TravelingMommyof11/11/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, checked it on and protected the car seat, no damage at all.by SmartShopperAtWalmart10/13/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We checked ours and it worked out well! It was still in perfect condition. It was also one of the first items off the plane on both of our flights.by rn369/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag is specifically designed to be checked as luggage. It is the only car seat travel bag available that is padded on all sides AND has padded interior wings that protect the car seat's safety features. Remember to tighten the backpack straps as far as they go to avoid getting caught by the airline. The Ultimate is the BEST for checking as luggage!by KDoti8/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I checked two seats each with one of these bags. The seats were fine. A couple of scratches on the base of our seats but no major damage. The lid is not padded. Our seats fit real snug and we tried to pad the front of our seats with a blanket to aid in the non padded lid, but security opened each bag to search and of course just threw the blanket in the seat. The seats made it through the trip and I would use these bags again.by hench7/1/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- That's exactly what we used it for. So far (after a one-way trip which consisted of two flights) it seems to be holding up well. It seems that it'll be durable.by FLmom804/20/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! The Graco 3-in-1 Nautilus car seat does fit in the Ultimate Car Seat Travel Bag.by KDoti8/5/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- My Britax Marathon fits perfect and it is a rather large car seat. If you can get the measurements and compare, it would probably be your best bet! Hope this helps!by DGeevers7/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes and with room enough for a jacket or play toys to ride on the carseat inside the travel bag.by MedicalLakeWA7/21/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?