JC Toys La Newborn 15" First Day Real Boy Doll
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hooray! It's your Baby's First Day! Your new "Real Baby Boy" is finally here! La Newborn from JC Toys is an amazingly realistic looking doll that will make you feel like you are taking care of your own real baby! La Newborn First Day is an all vinyl, anatomically correct "Real Boy" baby doll. And he's made in Spain! Measuring 14 inches with moveable arms, legs and head, he's ready to be loved and played with. This La Newborn comes dressed in a reusable blue cloth diaper with a realistic hospital ID bracelet, hospital belly button gauze and his own birth certificate! Every detail is truly amazing!
JC Toys La Newborn 15" First Day Real Boy Doll:
- Amazingly realistic, anatomically correct "Real Boy" baby doll
- Comes with reusable blue cloth diaper, realistic hospital ID bracelet, hospital belly button gauze and his own birth certificate
- Made in Spain
|Age Start:||2 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||14.25 x 8.25 x 7.25|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. Does the JC Toys Group Inc La Newborn - 14'' Anatomically Correct Real Boy Vinyl Doll move? Can you move it?
- No the legs and arms do not go straight stay like they are in picture it's a very stiff doll you can hardly dress itby betchanot7/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes slightlyby stonebike12/1/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- No, The La Newborn 15" doll does not "poop and pee". Thanks!by JC Toys Product Expert2/24/2015Written by a verified representative from JC Toys Product ExpertWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?