In Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters, players struggle to end a civil war in the fictitious state of Azbaristan. Action takes place in 16 missions, covers 65,000 square kilometers of mountains, deserts and urban landscapes, and includes 30 detailed jet fighters from the USA, Russia, Europe and China. In the game's multiplayer modes, up to 16 fighter pilots and two to four players in co-op mode can take up the challenge to solve the conflict.
- Azbaristan, a country about to explode: "J.A.S.F." thrusts players into the pilot's seat as an American squadron leader caught in the middle of a long overdue war to reunify the once proud country of Azbaristan. Take part in the Azbarian civil war across 16 thrilling missions.
- Cunning Enemies from the North: Take on the massive assault of aerial, ground, and naval forces with only seconds to decide your fate of victory or defeat.
- Combat over Land, Air and Sea: Over 65,000 square km of continuous terrain, including cities, industrial centers, mountainous regions and deserts.
- Diverse Array of Advanced Fighters to Fly: The player has access to over 30 flyable jets from the US, Europe, Russia and China. It also features the very best of the next generation in fighters such as the F-22A Raptor, F-35 Lightning II, Russia's Su-35 Super Flanker and their newest plane, the 5th Generation PAK-FA.
- Intense Expansive Multiplayer: 16 player multiplayer combat to continue the action and theatre of war online. Also included is full campaign co-op play that accommodates 2-4 players.
- ESRB Rating: TEEN with Mild Language, Drug Reference, and Violence