About this item
The Isabella Jewelry Armoire Cherry is a functional piece that will provide elegant decor for your home. It will allow you to store and organize a large collection of jewelry, keeping it safe and easy to retrieve when you need it. Saving space with its compact design, this jewelry storage armoire is made of wood with a traditional cherry finish, making it sturdy and durable while also matching with various decorating schemes. It opens up to reveal an array of storage options for various jewelry and accessories. There are hooks for hanging necklaces and racks for holding earrings. The felt interior lining is gentle on your jewelry, preventing scratches. This wooden jewelry armoire also features multiple drawers for holding additional accessories, such as bracelets and watches and non-jewelry items like scarves. The underside of the top lid bears a mirror, which will allow you to check your look and make sure your various accessories match.
Deluxe Jewelry Armoire, Cherry:
- 16" W x 11" D x 44.5" H
- Wooden jewelry armoire with traditional cherry finish
- Assorted hooks and storage for all jewelry
- Felt lining
- Assembly required
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||56.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.0 x 16.0 x 44.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes - and it works very well!!by HisTrophyWife3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, has storage in doors and on top tooby beadsnbaubles5/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the doors have hooks for hanging necklaces and bracelets.by shoppers64/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes but short ones otherwise it slips out as u open the doorby SummerLily4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it doesby MissExtraPicky4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. What is inside those doors? Are there drawers? Pull out shelving, etc? What kind of jewelry can be stored in there? Only hanging things, where do
- Lift the lid and there is a section for your rings. Top section has hangers for earrings, outer sections on doors for necklaces as well as behind ring section. Middle section has drawers with little dividers and then drawers with no dividers. Bottom drawers are deeper with no dividers. Room for lots of jewelry.by Zaktygrams4/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- racks for earrings (lots); ring section; multiple places to hang necklaces and/or bracelets; several drawers are compartmentalized; the earring racks are my favorite.by shoppers612/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The top set of doors opens to expose a typical ring cushion. The inside of both those doors has 4 or 5 wooden earring holders that are over the ring cushion when the doors are closed. They move to allow easy access to the one behind it. The lower doors cover 3 or 4 very shallow drawers. Both sets of doors have necklace holders for shorter necklaces.by HJMmomma4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is space to hang necklaces inside the doors and along the upper back compartment. There is a section for rings that it pretty generous depending upon how many rings you wear. There are drawers and there are shelves that pull out. There is space to store large bracelets. Not so much space if the necklaces are really long or large.by DoesAnyOneReadThis4/9/2011Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a solid cherry product. If it were, the price would be very different. It does however, look like a cherry wood product.by HisTrophyWife3/25/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is not solid cherry. There is veneer.by rutlandcorner12/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not solid cherryby Havanaconsumer12/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- no this is solid wood its very sturdy and good qualityby map20134/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?