About this item
Trust Irwin to help accomplish your projects.
Irwin #5 Unibit Self-Starting Stairstep Bit, 10-Step, 1/4" to 1 3/8" Dia, 1/8" Depth:
- Drill a range of holes without changing bits when you equip with a stairstep bit
- SpeedPoint tip penetrates quickly and cleanly without the walking issues common among alternative point designs
- Patented single-flute edge provides precise depth control though all size steps
- Hex-shaped shank enables secure, slip-free lock down
- Self-starting bit may be used on stainless steel, copper, brass, aluminum, plastic, laminates and wood
- Material(s): Steel
- Drill Bit Range (Min): 1/4"
- Drill Bit Range (Max): 1 3/8"
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.85|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.0 x 2.9 x 0.5|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.