About this item
The Ironman FIR500 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table, the most advanced back soothing innovation: Inversion relaxation combined with Infrared Heat Therapy. The Ironman inversion table is built with a durable tubular steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. The backrest is built-in with Carbon Fiber F.I.R. (Far Infrared Rays) heating element to help soothe your back as you are inverting. This infrared inversion table has extra long safety handles to provide easy return to the upright position and vinyl safety covers are added for safety. The ergonomically molded ankle holders provide comfort and security. When not in use, the Ironman inversion table can be folded. Model #5212
Ironman FIR500 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table:
- Infrared inversion table has foam covered, extra long safety handles
- 1" thick Infrared Heat Therapy Backrest provides for extra comfort and heat
- Ironman inversion table is ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Infrared Heat Therapy Inversion Table inverts up to a full180 degree vertical position.
- Weight capacity: Supports up to 275 lbs
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Folds for storage
- Height adjustment up to 6'6"
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Scratch resistant powder coated
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- US and International Patents Pending on Ironman's Infrared Therapy Heating System.
Carbon Fiber FIR Heater Features:
- This inversion table incorporates the most advanced Far Infrared Ray (F.I.R.) heat therapy technology.
- Ultra-thin built-in F.I.R. carbon heating element provides a natural and gentle heat to sooth your back and provide temporary relief from minor muscle spasms.
- Heats up within 10-15 minutes.
- LED control functions and reads out: Time ( 0-60 minutes) and temperature settings 90-140 degree F, on/off switch.
- Remote control included
- ETL/CETL certified.
FIR (Far Infrared Rays) Heat Benefits:
- Delivers health and therapeutic benefits of Far Infrared Heat Therapy to your back.
- Penetrates deeper into human body without the skin discomfort of traditional heating pads, hot towels, and some pain relief gels/creams.
- Unlike traditional heating elements, it has no unhealthy electromagnetic concerns.
- It helps increase blood circulation, bodily energy, aids in decreases stress levels.
- It can also benefit people with injuries. Its energy and heat helps relax the muscles, expediting the healing of sprains and strains. The increase in blood flow helps aching and injured muscles recover faster than normal average time because the stronger blood flow.
- Product Weight 50lbs.
See all inversion tables on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||66.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 25.0 x 62.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.