About this item
The IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table is built with an extra-wide tubular steel frame to support users up to 350 pounds. Get an effective solution to your neck and back pain through this fitness table that features a memory foam vinyl-covered backrest for added comfort. Extra-long safety handles on the IronMan Gravity 4000 Inversion Table provides easy return to an upright position.
It reduces the stress in the back by increasing the space between your ligament and vertebrae discs. Simply get rid of chronic back pain, fatigue or muscle stiffness through an exceptional inverting therapy given by the IronMan memory foam inversion table. This treatment not only relives muscle strain but also improvise blood circulation in your body. Constructed with solid tubular frame, this fitness gear inversion table not only enhances the durability but also keeps it free from scratches.
IronMan 5402 Inversion Table:
- Extra-wide tubular steel frame
- Scratch-resistant powder-coated finish
- Foam-covered, extra-long safety handles
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers
- The IronMan Gravity inversion table has a memory foam vinyl-covered backrest
- Ergonomically molded ankle holders
- Inverts up to a full vertical 180 degrees
- IronMan fitness inversion table supports up to 350 lbs.
- Three adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- IronMan inversion table folds for storage
- Height adjustment up to 6' 6"
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap
- Patented easy-reach "Palm Activated" adjusting ratchet ankle locking system
- Safety vinyl side covers on the IronMan inversion table
See all inversion tables on Walmart.com.
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||83.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 26.0 x 65.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.