About this item
The Ironman FIR1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table delivers health and therapeutic benefits to your back. It helps increase blood circulation, bodily energy and decrease stress levels. This infrared inversion table also benefits people with injuries. With the Far Infrared Ray heat therapy technology and energy, it helps relax your muscles and expedite the healing of sprains and strains. The 2.5" ribbed foam infrared heat therapy backrest not only relieves pain, but also provides supreme comfort. The tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers help prevent any movement during inversion. You can conveniently and securely keep your ankles on the ergonomically molded ankle cushions. For added convenience, you can invert and adjust this Ironman inversion table to any angle. The ultra-thbuilt in-in carbon fiber heating element provides a natural, soothing, and gentle heat. This folding inversion table comes in a scratch-resistant powder coated finish.
Ironman FIR1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
- Incorporates the most advanced Far Infrared Ray (F. I. R. ) heat therapy technology
- Foam covered, extra long safety handles
- 2.5" ribbed foam infrared heat therapy backrest on this Ironman inversion table provides supreme comfort as it contours to your back
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizers to prevent any movement during inversion
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions hold ankles securely and comfortably
- Ironman FIR1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table inverts up to a full 180 degree vertical position
- 3 adjustments for different starting inversion angles
- Easily adjustable safety tether strap on this infrared inversion table controls the maximum angle of inversion
- Patented palm activated easy-reach ratchet ankle lock system on Ironman FIR1000 Infrared Therapy Inversion Table
- Inverting hand grips for easy return and positioning of the body while inverting
- Scratch resistant powder coated finish
- Safety vinyl side covers with mesh pocket for remote control, glasses, etc.
- 2" wide steel frame provides security for extra weight capacity
- Ultra-thbuilt in-in F. I. R. carbon fiber heating element provides a natural and gentle heat
- Heats up within 10-15 minutes
- LED control functions and reads out: Time (0-60 minutes) and temperature settings 90-140 degree F, on-off switch
- Infrared heat penetrates deeper into human body without the skin discomfort
- Unlike traditional heating elements, it has no unhealthy electro-magnetic concerns
- Folds for storage
- ETL/CETL certified
- Remote control included
- Weight capacity: Up to 350 lbs.
- Height adjustment up to 6' 6"
See all inversion tables on Walmart.com.
|Weight Limit:||350 lbs.|
|Additional Accessories:||Remote Control|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||83.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||49.0 x 26.0 x 65.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.