Similar items in stock
29" Iron Horse Men's Yakuza 5.1 Mountain Bike
Customers also viewed these products
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Iron Horse Yakuza 5.1 is an excellent choice for tearing up the trails. A rigid hard-tail frame offers an agile and responsive ride while the oversized 29" wheels paired with a suspension fork allow you to roll over anything with less difficulty than a 26" mountain bike.
Iron Horse 29" Men's Yakuza 5.1 Mountain Bike:
- Mountain bike
- 29" aluminum hard tail frame has suspension fork to soak up the bumps
- Ahead stem with MTB riser bars creates a more controlled riding position
- Shimano 21 speed thumb shifters with Shimano rear derailleur allow you to shift through the gears quickly and efficiently
- Front and rear HL disc brakes for high-performance stopping
- Alloy crank set 42/32/22 with platform pedals
- Lock on handlebar grips
- Assembly required
- Dimensions: 76"L x 31"W x 39.5"
See our entire assortment of bikes and ride on toys at Walmart.com.
|Is Assembly Required:||Y|
|Number of Speeds:||21 Speed|
|Bicycle Wheel Diameter:||29"|
|Tire Type:||Standard Width|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||76.00 x 31.00 x 39.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I took my bike to a local bike shop, fully assembled it weight 33 lbs pounds. I turned my bike into a single speed bike. its down to 25 lbs pounds now. But the frame looks good and its sturdy very beefy. but you just cant upgrade it with parts because of cassette config and front derilleure config.by falconss703/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- bike weight per manufacturer is 45 poundsby JimiCraxCorn7/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 38 lbsby Altec149/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- aprox 35-36 lbs actualby 1mkc17/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got it assembled and took it to my local bike shop it weighed 33Lbs pounds. frame i think is a mediumby falconss703/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 38 lbs and 19 or 19.5 inch frame. Manufacturer says it is medium.by Altec149/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (4) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- mine is aprox 35-36 lbs and has a 19 inch frame :) great bike by the way ;)by 1mkc12/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I found out from the vendor that it weighs 40lbs. shipping weight is 45lbs.by idontknowitall9/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I want to say 350 lbs pounds.by falconss703/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Not sure the rate but I am 6ft 230 and bike can handle larger men I am sure.by Altec141/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?