About this item
You can get your workout at home with the Iron Gym Total Body Workout Bar. When you're ready to work your upper body, this gym workout bar can be installed on most door frames. This bar is compact and easy to store when not in use. With its rubberized door frame and wall protectors, you can leave the total workout bar up at all times if you choose. This bar is made from heavy-duty steel. Foam grips provide for a non-slip hold while you do your push-ups, pull-ups, dips, sit-ups, and other exercises. A personal trainer video is included with the Iron Gym Total Body Workout Bar to help you learn how to use the bar effectively.
Iron Gym Total Body Workout Bar:
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Foam grips
- Can be used for pull-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, dips and more
- Attaches to and removes from door frame in seconds
- Rubberized door frame protectors
- Rubber wall protector
- Personal trainer video included
- Dimensions: 20.25"L x 3.5"W x 8.25"H
- Model# IRONG-MC4
See all home gyms on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||20.25 x 3.5 x 8.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- No problem with the hinges but try to reinforce the trims..by ZAAXHILA12/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by 2Great2loose12/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby xa174/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Minimal.by 2Great2loose4/19/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?