About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Ireland Queen Bed Headboard combines with the Ireland Queen Bed Footboard and Rails to form an attractive, modern bed. With clean lines and an upholstered design, this bed will add tasteful style to your home.
- Headboard, footboard & rails
- Headboard: 63"L x 2.95"W x 47"H
- Footboard: 63"L x 2.75"W x 11"H
- Mattresses sold separately. See our assortment of mattresses.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||52.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- When I purchased my bed I only got 3 slats. I have a full sized bed I brought it last year sometime I think. One of the slat just broke when my friend and I were playing on it.by MoonLightSail11/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. So not enough slats for this bed. I would highly recommend adding more slats to the bed.by darkbayou10/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, only 5 and beware before you install them to carefully inspect them, they are made from an extremely cheap wood and may have cracks as I have found.by pflores8110/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (14) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the King size bed only comes with 5 bed rails. I went to Home Depot and got 5 additional rails and 10 legs (2 for each rail) cut for $20.by Anonymous21211/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You want to make sure you have a box spring with this bed. If you have a thick mattress, just a low profile box spring is needed. If you have a thin mattress, then a standard box spring is fine. I guess you could forego the box spring if you like sleeping on the floor.by janeofalltrades111/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (24) (10)Was this answer helpful?
- No it does not but if u want the extra support then u can purchase a box spring because the slats is not enough to support a full size bed they only provide 3 (three).by Etania11/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (11) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Yesby jblb102011/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (7) (14)Was this answer helpful?
- This is PLATFORM bed, so you don't need box spring. There is metal grid frame that supports mattress. NO, box spring does not requireby customer91111/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (46) (24)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope not needed but helps with sturdiness.by HappyMom11/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- A box spring is a must for this bed.by MotherisPleased9/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- You do not but your mattress will sag and will be lower then the headboredby Rachelanithappy11/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?