About this item
Go from smartphone newbie to iPhone rock star with this amazing all-in-one guide!
Heres the book for iPhone users who want it all--the basics to get started and the advanced info that puts all the iPhones power at your fingertips. iPhone All-in-One For Dummies includes five minibooks - more than 600 pages in full color--packed with next-step information for iPhone power users at home, at work, or on the go.
Writing in the famous straightforward yet fun For Dummies style, tech experts John Hutsko and Barbara Boyd get you acquainted with your iPhone and take you step by step from simple to advanced: surfing the Web to taking photos and videos; staying in touch via e-mail, video calls, and social media to losing yourself in e-books and magazines to guru-level techniques anyone can learn.
- Five minibooks include Meet the iPhone, Stocking the iPhone with iTunes Apps and Add-Ons, Communications Central, Making Your iPhone Your Personal Assistant, Letting iPhone Entertain You; each walks you through all aspects of the incredible iPhones functionality
- Gets you up to speed with the latest iPhone models plus iOS 5 and all its features
- Explains how to make phone and video calls, exchange e-mails, text and multimedia messages, surf the Web, and buy apps, music, movies, and more
- Goes beyond fun to getting work done with pocket-sized office suite and doc apps, contacts and calendars, iBooks and eReaders
- Gives up-to-date info on Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, FourSquare, and other social networks
- Shares insider tips and troubleshooting techniques
Youll take charge of your iPhone and take your world with you everywhere you go with iPhone All-in-One For Dummies.
|Publisher:||Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, John|
|Publish Date:||Feb 21, 2012|
|Number of Pages:||608|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.05|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||9.2 x 7.4 x 1.2|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.