Invisible Glass Window And Glass Cleaner, 19 oz.
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Invisible Glass Aerosol cleans glass so well, you'll think it' invisible. This formula was developed with two simple objectives: superior cleaning power and invisible clarity. Use Invisible Glass to clean windshields, windows, mirrors, and other glass surfaces at home, work or play. Invisible Glass is engineered with a multi-component formula that is more powerful than other glass cleaners. It quickly removes oily dirt, dust, fingerprints, sap, bugs, bird droppings and other difficult grime. Other glass cleaners contain dyes, scents, soaps and water. These inexpensive ingredients often remove basic dirt but leave streaky residue which is difficult or impossible to remove. Invisible Glass contains no soaps, scents or dyes; it evaporates quickly and completely leaving your glass clean and clear with no streaks, haze or residue.
Invisible Glass Aerosol, 19 oz:
- Removes even the most difficult grime making glass virtually "disappear"
- Clean windshields, windows, mirrors and other glass surfaces at home, work or play
- Quickly removes oily dirt, dust, fingerprints, sap, bugs, bird droppings, grease, adhesives, smudges, smoke haze, plasticizer film, pollutants and other difficult grime
- Contains no streaky soaps, scents or dyes
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||2.63 x 2.63 x 9.5|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We do not recommend using Invisible Glass on vinyl windows due to a mild solvent in our product that could cause damage over time.by Invisible Glass Cust Care9/7/2015Written by a verified representative from Invisible Glass Cust CareWas this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?