About this item
The Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. This inversion table has a foam vinyl covered backrest for a comfortable head and back when inverting. Extra long safety handles on this inversion bench provide an easy return to the upright position.
Exerpeutic Stretch 300 Inversion Table:
- Inversion table user weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Inversion bench user height adjustment: 4'10" up to 6'6"
- Heavy duty 1.5" square steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
- Burgundy color
- 3/4" soft foam for comfort when inverting
- Combination foam roller and ankle cushions to hold ankles securely and safely
- Ankle release system: easy pull pin release
- Inversion angle adjustment: adjustable tether strap to allow for different inverting angles
- Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
- Inversion: helps reduce back stress and strain by relieving pressure on the vertebrae discs and ligaments
- Can reduce fatigue and relaxes the overall body
- Inversion can also promote stimulation of blood circulations resulting in relief of stiff muscles and increase body flexibility improving athletic performance
- Just 5 or 10 minutes of inversion every day can relieve lower back aches and pain due to sitting, standing or any other cause of muscle stress
- Dimensions: 46.4"L x 27"W x 57"H
- Assembled weight: 55 lbs
- Made in China
See all inversion tables on Walmart.com.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||62.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||46.0 x 27.0 x 57.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.