About this item
The Intex Shark Sprayer Pool Play Center is an ideal place for kids to keep cool during the summer. This inflatable activity center attaches to a garden hose and features a water-spraying shark along with plenty of bright and colorful images. The Intex play center is made of 100 percent PVC material and includes a drain plug. The play center also features a challenging ring toss game. It is very easy to set up and provides hours of summertime fun.
Intex Shark Sprayer Play Center:
- Attaches to garden hose
- Water-spraying shark
- Inflatable play center is lots of fun
- 100 percent PVC
- Includes drain plug
- Model# 57128WL
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||5.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||11.89 x 3.79 x 4.12|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
- We had to take it to the gas station and use the air pump. Tried blowing up manually and with a bike pump- too challenging. Would recommend an external air pump (battery or electric).by Ariel9687/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Definitely need a pump. Has a valve that prevents air from leaking out easily but make it harder to inflate. Really hard to blow up with mouth.by LightCamper7/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Used a small pump I had from an exercise ball. 3 separate fill areas. Took maybe 15 mins max. Easy.by Dcjcd7/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only about 1 ft but MAX recommended fill line is only about 5-6 inches.by LightCamper7/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- NOT EVEN 1 FOOT.by kARMINY6/10/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?