Customers also viewed these products
Intex 15' x 42" Metal Frame Swimming Pool
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
The Intex Metal Frame Pool Set can add cool fun and relaxation to your yard. Use throughout warm weather for pool parties, floating about and swimmingly good times. The bright exterior is an attractive, classic addition to a family home. The durable construction allows you to enjoy it with confidence for years to come. An instructional DVD gives you all the knowledge you need to assemble the item efficiently. The ample 3861 gallon capacity provides the depth you need for a true swimming experience. An included ladder offers easy in and out. The ground cover mat protects the bottom of the unit, while a pool cover keeps water clean. This 15' x 42" metal frame swimming pool includes a pump and filter so your pool stays fresh.
Intex Metal Frame Pool Set, 15' x 42":
- Complete kit with 1000 GPH GFCI filter/pump
- Includes ladder, ground cover and pool cover
- Ready for water in minutes
- Holds 3861 gal
- Comes with instructional DVD
- Dimensions: 22"L x 16"W x 45"H
- 15' x 42" metal frame swimming pool, model# 28233EG
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||137.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.0 x 16.0 x 45.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- This will vary depending on where you live. It is not recommended to keep your pool up if your temperature falls below 0 degrees Celsius or 32 degrees Fahrenheit. The pool may freeze and cause cracking on the liner. It can also collapse under the weight of ice and snow.by Intex Consumer Support11/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- These liners are very heavy and hard to handle and almost impossible to get completely dry. I leave mine up, uncovered, all year. I bought a submersible pump and simply pump what water/gunk won't drain, then clean it good and refill it when summer comes.by PJinWalmartland7/8/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes this works with a salt filter.by CommunityAnswer7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the filter pump packaged with the Intex 15' x 42" Metal Frame Pool is compatible with the Saltwater System. The model needed is CS7110 (28661EG).by Intex Consumer Support7/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can use soap and water and a soft sponge to clean the liner.by CommunityAnswer6/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You may use mild soapy water and a soft sided sponge. Replacement liners are available on our website, www.intexcorp.com. The part number for the 15' x 42" Metal Frame Pool is 10585. Enter the part number in the search box. You may also call our toll-free number 1-800-234-6839 and place an order over the phone with a customer service agent.by Intex Consumer Support5/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?