Customers also viewed these products
- Rollback$699.00 Was $899.00Save $200.00
Intex Heavy Duty Saltwater Pool Filter System
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$39.99 List price $49.99Save $10.00
- from $18.65
- from $25.27
- from $22.29
- Reduced Price$82.99 List price $99.99Save $17.00
- from $25.54
- Reduced Price$78.99 List price $99.99Save $21.00
- from $21.09
- Reduced Price$249.99 List price $309.99Save $60.00
- Reduced Price$139.99 List price $169.99Save $30.00
- Reduced Price$129.99 List price $159.99Save $30.00
- Reduced Price$269.99 List price $339.99Save $70.00
- Reduced Price$99.99 List price $119.99Save $20.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Intex's Saltwater System is a natural way to treat your pool and destroy bacteria, viruses and algae. Install as directed, add inexpensive all-natural salt and the pools water is automatically converted to an effective algaecide. No more red, burning eyes, dry skin, or faded swimsuits. The pool's water salt level is undetectable by swimmers, so it feels like clear, clean, fresh water. Virtually eliminates the need to buy, handle and store pool chlorine.
Intex Heavy Duty Saltwater Pool Filter System:
- Designed for most above ground swimming pools
- Replaces packaged chlorine treatments
- Eco-friendly choice
- Fast, easy setup
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||28.38 x 16.75 x 14.63 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We used mortons pool salt and purchased it at Sams. It was about $6 for a 40 lb bag.by wefourkings8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We purchased Morton Pool Salt 40 lb bags (4) at a Walmart Superstore and the cost was close to $20.00. Our pool is a 4x18 intex above ground inflatable and the initial amount we used was 120 lbs. We have not had to add anymore at this time.by Anotherverybusymom8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You use only white 99.5%+ Sodium Chloride Rock salt not the pelletized salt. I purchased it at Home Depot in 40 lb. bags. There is a chart in the directions on how much you need to use. In my case for a 13,000 gal pool I needed 320 lbs of salt. You just pour it in wait until disolved ( about 24hrs ) and turn it on.by An anonymous customer8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not use softener salt they have too many impurity's use pool salt available at walmart or at home depot.by grandmamasees8/18/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Does a saltwater system and a 2500 filter pump work side by side with each other or is only the saltwater system required.
- Intex does a saltwater system with the filter pump with it. The saltwater system without the pump as long as the pump pumps 1000GPH it will work.by shewee8/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you allready have a filter pump it works side be side this model or you can buy a model with the pump includedby DeanPerkins8/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they work side by sideby tater758/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You still need the pump and filter system......it is soooo worth it!by FindYourHappyPlace8/19/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We buy ours at Sam's Club. Morton Pool Salt 40 lb bag for less than $5.00.by WaterLovers7/12/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Use only salt that is made for pools. My local Wal-Mart carries it but is often out of stock. Your local pool supply store probably has it or can get it for you. I only use salt made for pools.by STLPSD7/9/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The directions say to get the purest salt you can get. The product video displays a large bag of table salt. The directions say that softener salt will work but it takes longer to dissolve. Just make sure that you get pure salt. NO iron removers and stuff like that.by Debay7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It does not use table salt but uses pool salt that can be obtained from any pool supply store. Our local Walmart doesn't carry this salt but all the local pool stores do. It definitely pays to check prices because they vary greatly. I found prices from $7 - $15 for 40 #.by SuperWalmartjunky7/5/2009Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products
- Rollbackfrom $67.95
- $128.59 Was $158.99Save $30.40
- $28.04 Was $29.82Save $1.78
- $26.99 Was $28.52Save $1.53
- $63.86 Was $80.99Save $17.13