Similar items in stock
- Clearance$899.00 Was $1119.99Save $220.99
- Clearance$1,289.00 Was $1609.99Save $320.99
Intex 26' x 52" Ultra Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool
Customers also viewed these products
- Clearance$1,289.00 Was $1609.99Save $320.99
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Let your kids and their friends take a dip in their new Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool, 26' x 52" for poolside fun. Made with triple-ply sidewalls, the Intex Metal Frame Swimming Pool is durable enough to support up to 10 kids at once —its more puncture-resistant than other above-ground pools. Plus, the Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool, 26' x 52" includes everything you need for set up and maintenance, such as: a ladder, ground cloth, debris cover and deluxe maintenance kit. Perfect for pool party birthdays for your little ones, the Intex Ultra-Frame Swimming Pool holds over 14,000 gallons of water, so you get the in-ground pool experience. The Intex Ultra-Frame Swimming Pool will provide your family with infinite hours of refreshingly fun enjoyment from the hot sun.
Intex Above Ground Swimming Pool, 26' x 52":
- Ideal for 8-10 kids to play
- Constructed of high grade steel
- The Intex Metal Frame Swimming Pool is 80% stronger than standard metal frame pools
- Made with super-tough, triple-ply sidewalls that provide strength, proper shape and resistance to punctures
- Holds 14,667 gallons of water
- 2,500 gallons/hour filter pump
- Ground cloth
- Debris cover
- Deluxe maintenance kit
- Requires 2-3 adults for assembly
- Assembly takes approximately 60 minutes (does not include filling time)
- Pool must be assembled on solid, level ground
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||385.831|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. When filling up the pool, is it normal for the legs around the pool to sink a little in the sand?
- No. Sand has a tendency to shift causing the pool to lean to one side and creating stress on the pool frame. This can result in the pool collapsing causing personal injury or property damage. It is recommended by the manufacturer to use compacted dirt if needed to level the yard.by Intex Consumer Support1/30/2014Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- mine did must be normalby caljet8/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. I had same problem. Used a lot of sand to level yard. I believe putting flat concrete block under each leg would really help. Make sure it doesn't stick under liner.by JohnyFive7/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The orginal cartridge filter motor went out at the start of the 4th year. I think the motor had a 1 or 2 year warranty. I got the 14" sand filter to replace it. I highly recommend the sand filter-pumps over the cartridge type. They are much easier to clean and the sand last 4-5 years. The pool required vacuming the bottom about twice a week taking around 4 hours or more of my time each week. The orginal cartridge filters had to be sprayed out by waterhose about 2-5 times each time I cleaned the pool. The replacement sand type fiterI got has "backwash" setting that simply flushes the dirt out onto the ground. I would also recommned the "auto vacum" attachment available from Intex. It roves the pool floor. I plan to get one very soon. The ground and pool has to be almost perfectly level. I had to bulldoze my yard to level a 28' x 28' area. My yard was about 10" unlevel across the 28' area. The pool needs to be level within 1-2 inches at most. This was my biggest problem. Where I bulldozed the yard the dirt was softer on one side of the area. After we filled the pool the metal poles and small plastic feet it came with sunk into the ground by several inches. After 4-8 weeks the pool was out of level by 8 inches or so. Water poured over the lowest side and the water level went below the outtake hole. It was pretty much at the point of failure but I used it until the end of the year. I thought the ground/dirt would be more solid the next year. After filling the pool the 2nd year I had the same problem. The 3rd year I did away with the small plastic feet it came with and used some wood planks to sit the poles on. Each plank was 2" x 12" x !2". The planks still sunk into the ground. By the end of the summer the pool was unlevel by about 4 inches. This 4th year I used 1" and 2" planks to raise the pool higher on the side with the soft dirt to allow room for it to sink. I just had to guess at how far and where I thought it would sink in. I did pretty well. After about 6 weeks the planks did sink in the softer dirt but where I raised that side higher I'm only unlevel by about 1.5 to 2 inches whice is acceptable. If your yard is not perfectly level be prepared for these problems. I do not recommend using sand on the ground because it just makes the dirt even softer and prone to sinking in. I used just a little sand to soften the bottom but you're probably better off without it. This has been a learning experience for me. The pool has performed slightly better than I expected. I thought I would be lucky if it lasted 2 years. For the money it's not bad. You can replace it with an all new pool every 4-6 years or whatever is needed. I have had to replace the hoses that go inside the pool, the 3' and 25' hoses collapsed. I also replaced the skimmer, the vacum head, the cleaning net, the cleaning brush was falling apart at the 4th year, the telescoping cleaning pole is starting to slip. With everything falling apart I'm looking at getting the 26' model to replace it. It's currenty on sale because it's already July. Next summer around May I will have to pay about $200 more. Then I get all new parts and a spare filter-motor plus all the extra parts I have now. Intex had me phone another number to get the hoses replaced under warranty. They agreed to replace them and I gave them my shipping information but never received the hoses. I just went ahead and bought some new hoses because I needed them and I didn't want to waste me time on the phone with them again. Pools are a lot of work. For the money it still seems like a good buy. I don't really see any need for the pools with the metal sides. If you have solid and perfectly level ground to put the pool on you shouldn't have all the leveling issues I had. I would recommned using wood 2x12x12" or longer wood planks to sit the metal poles on. Stack more planks in softer dirt. You have to guess at how many. I used 1 to 4. The metal poles cut a small groove into the wood as the pool fills and that keeps the poles stationary.by KyWildcatFan2456/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4' 4" deepby JohnyFive7/14/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4"4"by swimangel7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 feet 4 inchesby carearl7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 and 1/4'by mesphit7/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes its kinda cool it attaches to the pool wall and and a tube connects to the inlet the skimmer is a two peice with a basket and the top half of the skimmer floates just below the water line makes a vortex and drawing the trash into it . it works goodby caljet8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes with surface skimmer and floor skimmer.by JohnyFive8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is included.by amanmauld8/7/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- $52.98 Was $57.96Save $4.98
- $138.91 Was $150.22Save $11.31
- $364.17 Was $393.81Save $29.64