About this item
Engineered for strength, the Ultra Frame Pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames, which are powder-coated for rust resistance and beauty. Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place. Your backyard will be the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play. Connect the Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. This Intex pool will hold 10,472 gallons at 90-percent capacity. Ready for water in 45 minutes — follow the instructional DVD for easy set up, and enjoy the fun!
Intex 22' x 52" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool:
Features & Specifications:
- Made with high-grade steel frames
- Steel frames are powder-coated for rust resistance
- Constructed with SUPER-TOUGH, triple-ply sidewalls that provide strength, proper shape and resistance to punctures
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is an added safety feature
- Holds 10,472 gallons of water at 90-percent capacity
- Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter Pump with 2,500 gph (110-120V)
- Ground cloth
- Debris cover
- Maintenance kit
- Set-up and maintenance DVD
- Requires 2-3 adults for assembly
- Assemble on solid, level ground
- Ready for water in 45 minutes
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||307.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||43.385 x 20.0 x 45.629|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- there are two drain plugs. 1 is not far from the pumps hose, but of course it is down at the bottom of the pool. and the second one is on the other side of the pool at the bottomby lovemybigfamily6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- WE CHOOSE NOT TO USE THE PLUG TO DRAIN POOL. IT SEEMED ANOTHER PLACE TO WEAKEN THE LINER, OR TO START LEAKS. FILL YOUR GARDEN HOSE WITH WATER; WALK WITH ONE END HELD UP HIGH AND KINK THE END WHERE THE WATER WILL BE COMING OUT OF. SUCK VERY LIGHTLY ON THE END OF THE HOSE, PUT THE END OF THE HOSE YOU HELD HIGH, ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL. DO NOT, DO NOT LET GO OF THE KINKED END; WALK WITH THE KINKED END TO WHERE EVER YOU WANT TO DISCHARGE THE WATER. BEND DOWN TO THE GROUND AND UNKINK THE HOSE---WATER SHOULD FLOW OUT. DO NOT DISTURB THE HOSES BY MOVING THEM, YOU MIGHT STOP THE FLOW. BE SURE YOU HAVE THE HOSE IN THE BOTTOM OF THE POOL WHERE IT WILL STAY. YOU MAY USE OTHER HOSES. WE USED 3 HOSES AND HAD IT COMPLETELY DRAINED IN ABOUT 8 HOURS. DIFFERENT SIZE DIAMETER HOSES, LENGTHS, ETC COULD TAKE 10 HOURS OR EVEN 12. IT WAS FAST AND EASY; ALL 3 HOSES WERE SET UP TO DRAIN IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES. I JUST COULD NOT SEE CUTTING WHERE IT WAS SHOWN. CUTTING SOMETHING WILL WEAKEN IT, AND LATER IT MIGHT BE A LEAK PROBLEM. JUST USE GARDEN HOSES; OPPOSITE OF THE WAY YOU FILLED IT UP!by LITTLEMAMAAZLYN6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There is two plugs to let the water out. They are each 90 degrees away in both directions from the holes for the pump.by Michael71O6/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- at the lower bottomby CountryLiving76/24/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- On the very bottom of the pool, but you can also attach a hose to the pump to drain the water to a certain point.by amygs066/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This holds 10,472 gallons of water at 90 percent capacity.by CommunityAnswer11/15/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- OVER 10,000 GALLONS!by LITTLEMAMAAZLYN6/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think its close to 10700 gallons took about 16 hrs to fill with two garden hoses.by bassman7746/20/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 10,500by Moondust7276/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they are separate pieces. you have a side piece that goes into an elbow ect...all the way around. then at the elbows bottoms are where the legs attach with little feet that go on the bottom of the legs.by lovemybigfamily6/29/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 66 piecesby ilfdmnx5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is in separate pieces.by CommunityAnswer6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Separate pieces that snap togetherby Teetat6/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?