Customers also considered
- Clearance$47.99 Was $59.99Save $12.00
- Rollback$338.91 Was $349.00Save $10.09
- $393.20 Was $489.99Save $96.79
- Clearance$105.99 Was $129.99Save $24.00
- Clearance$129.99 Was $159.99Save $30.00
- $560.00 Was $646.15Save $86.15
Intex 18' x 48" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool
Check out these related products
- Clearance$1,289.00 Was $1609.99Save $320.99
- Clearance$179.99 Was $219.99Save $40.00
- $1,867.99 Was $1976.57Save $108.58
- $1,843.44 Was $2170.84Save $327.40
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Splish, splash! Your family will have a blast this summer playing and swimming in this Intex on-ground pool. It provides the perfect refreshing summer escape, right in your own backyard.
Intex 18' x 48" Ultra Frame Above-Ground Pool:
- Swimming pool is ideal for up to 10 kids to play in at once
- Frame Material: steel
- Liner Material: PVC
- Swimming pool holds 6,423 gallons of water at 90-percent capacity
- Includes a 1,500-gallon filter pump
- Pool Cover
- Maximum Weight Capacity of Ladder: 300 lbs
- Filter pump
- Ground cloth
- Telescoping pole with 3 interchangeable cleaning heads
Swimming Pool Assembly Information:
- Intex pool requires 2 or more people for assembly
- Takes approximately 60 minutes to assemble
- Swimming pool must be assembled on level ground
- Includes assembly instructions
- Requires a flat head screwdriver, pliers, wrench and Phillips screwdriver (not included)
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||Yes|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||228.1784|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- if u using a fire hydrant it takes 2-3 hrs with a water hose but if u using the hose from your house 4-5 hrs.by CrazyTaz097/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- so far im 2 hoses and 24 hours sitting at 3/4 full.by n0ts0g00d5/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT TOOK ME 8 HRS WITH A GARDEN HOSEby kobascle5/27/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- about 12 hoursby SWFLMOM9/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- About 6 hours.by tazmat5/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I let mine fill up over night slowly so it won;t over flow in the night and then the next day that evenning....by combsj5/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- We're on a well so we filled a 2-3 hours a day. Took about 4 days for us.by Arcticbec7/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Very easy to take down and store. The manufactue recommends keeping the box to store the plactic pool sides in.by wmadew4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I grew up in NY but now live in Myrtle Beach, SC. I would recommend you take the pool down in the winter there. The quality of the material is great, but you will get more summers out of it if you take it down and store it. I leave mine up but our winters are very mild here. Just make sure it's dry before you store it and it should be good as new when you use it each year.by yorxwife14/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Either orby Flower174/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can do either. We've done both and had no problems either way. If you take it down and store it, make sure it is thoroughly dry to prevent mildew and mold growing. Also make sure you store it where it won't get punctured by nails or tacks sticking out of nearby boards and walls.by TXLADY254/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you live in a cold climate it is better to take it down, warmer just maintain water, and check for codes through your town.by Kathy254/6/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is not a permanent pool and can be taken down and then put back up.by elibellsmom3/29/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I had the inflatable ring the last few summers and it's alright, I love this new pool.by Arcticbec5/20/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The metal frame makes the pool very stable and I think adds to water depth. I like mine much better than the previous inflatable ring pool.by wmadew4/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Oh yes, way better!by Flower174/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I've never had the inflatable ring pools, but I love my frame pool. It is sturdier than the inflatables I've seen. It may just be a personal preference.by TXLADY254/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I upgraded to an ultra frame pool this year after having an inflatable ring pool for the last two summers. Already I can tell you that I do prefer the ultra frame! The inflatable ring pool we had was 16' but because it tapers at the top, I felt there was maybe 14' to play in. The ultra frame we just put up is a true 18' at the bottom AND the top. You would not believe the difference! In the 16' pool, it felt crowded with 4 people in it. The ultra frame pool currently has 15 blow up tubes in it right now --all 35" rings or bigger-- with room to spare!by An anonymous customer5/4/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The ultra frame pools are better in my opinion simply because they are true size. The inflatable ring pools taper at the top. We had a 16' pool with the inflatable ring and it seemed like once there were 4 people in it, it was full. We have upgraded to a 18' ultra frame pool this year and it currently has 15 35" and bigger ring/round blow ups in it with *room to spare* !!!by An anonymous customer5/23/2012Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also bought these products
- Clearance$47.99 Was $59.99Save $12.00
- $6.43 Was $6.99Save $0.56
- $161.43 Was $219.41Save $57.98
- $14.99 List price $22.28Save $7.29