About this item
Engineered for strength, the Ultra Frame Pool is supported by strong, durable steel frames, which are powder-coated for rust resistance and beauty. Triple strong, SUPER-TOUGH laminated sidewalls are reinforced with an all-around band to keep frame legs firmly in place. Your backyard will be the place to be all summer as your family can relax and play. Connect the Krystal Clear Cartridge Filter pump to enjoy clear, sparkling water. Equipped with the Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter, which is an added safety feature that shuts off the pump if electrical current is exposed to water. This Intex pool will hold 6,423 gallons at 90-percent capacity. Ready for water in 45 minutes — follow the instructional DVD for easy set up, and enjoy the fun!
Intex 18' x 48" Ultra Frame Swimming Pool:
Features & Specifications:
- Made with high-grade steel frames
- Steel frames are powder-coated for rust resistance
- Constructed with SUPER-TOUGH, triple-ply sidewalls that provide strength, proper shape and resistance to punctures
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter is an added safety feature
- Holds 6,423 gallons of water at 90-percent capacity
- Krystal Clear Filter Pump with 1,500 gph (110-120V)
- Ground cloth
- Debris cover
- Maintenance kit
- Set-up and maintenance DVD
- Requires 2-3 adults for assembly
- Assemble on solid, level ground
- Ready for water in 45 minutes
|Age Start:||6 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||223.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||30.393 x 20.629 x 45.629|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, it comes with pump and filter. The only thing you have to add is water and chemicals.by Blueskies58/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- IT does but it's under sized and poor design, (see review EJFudd)by EJFudd3/31/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes! Buts its a small pump. (1500 gal/hour) Plan to upgrade to the 2500 gal soon after set up.by tjcrabtree827/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YEs.by JoannieWV7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, but not sure how great it is we prev had an intex pool set up in our yard when we purch our house and the prev owners had replaced the intex pump with a hayward pump and filter and it works like a charm to keep the pool clean and no cartridges needed.by watergirls12037/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes it does and works great and easy to take out and clean without loosing a lot of water.by julbugkill7/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- We had an inter pool for 9 years. This year my wife finally talked me into changing it out. The other, although still useable was getting a little tattered. The first thing we did when we bought the pool was go buy our own pump and sand filter. Index did not sell them at that time. As far as leaving it up during the winter, we never took ours down, or put a top over it. We let the water out under the outlet valve, took all the hoses off, took off the pump and unscrewed the plug from under the sand part of the filter, then just put that stuff in my shed, plain ole she'd not warm by any means. We live in eastern, nc. When time to start it back up, we just took out as many leaves as possible, hooked everything back up, filled pool back up then dumped a gallon or so of bleach in the pool. Vacuumed it out and within a couple days the water was nearly perfect. Do not dump bleach in one spot if you have a colored floor, it's bleach, it will turn it white. Not even the expensive bleach, got ours from the dollar tree. Beats the expensive products they require to get pool ready. And our water was GREEN!!! Couldn't see the floor , but bleach will clean it up better than the expensive products. After it gets clear, of course you need to maintain it with the chemicals. Ours froze over a few times but still had no problems.by Tjnrj5/3/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Just got done winterizing mine! I live in Southern California but it does get pretty cold where I am (easily down into the 20s most nights during the winter) and I know the owners manual says to take it down but after doing some research online, I decided to leave mine up. Just bought the winterizing kit from the pool supply store, and also bought a winter cover for it. I drained the water below the inlet, disconnected the filter, and it's all ready to go. If all goes as planned, it should be perfect when it is uncovered.by Piedmont81611/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Some say yes, Intex says NO. See some youtube videos on it and make your best decision. The is the first year with mine and I am NOT taking it down for the winter. It was too hard setting up and getting all the water in it. I am NOT doing that every year. Keeping my fingers crossed!by tjcrabtree827/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I live in Ga & mines been up 5 years straight nowby Mom1nurse2wife310/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, the pool we just replaced was up for 7-8 yrs year round and winterized each year and we plan to leave the new one up just the same way.by watergirls12037/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it says no but I have to say it seems to be durable enough to be left up here in hickory nc where the temp does get to freezing but not for long periods. so im gonna leave it up after winterizing it. to much work to have to do it again.by julbugkill7/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
Q. We just bought this pool. But in the reviews people are talking about a skimmer and vacuum. Ours didn't come with them. Are we missing something?
- your missing the skimmer, lol they used to come with them but they dont anymore, go to Ebay and find one, they hang over the side, you can then hook up a vacuum where the hose to the out port goes, I bought my vacuum off ebay also. The skimmer helps keep alot of bugs and stuff out of your pool. Worth getting one. has a basket you can empty.by tnprize5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe the 22 foot pool comes with the skimmer, but not the 18 foot. You can buy the skimmer for about $25 from amazon online. I actually called around to the pool supply stores and was able to locate one. It works really well and does a great job of keeping the surface clean. I drop a chlorine tablet into the skimmer. Also: if you aren't careful, the skimmer has a bad habit of floating up to the surface and your pump will be running dry (BAD#. I put 2 decent-sized rocks down in the skimmer basket and that works perfectly to keep it put. I had to buy my vacuum head, hose and telescoping pole separately #pool supply store) to do a decent job with cleaning the pool. Also: the pump this pool comes with will NOT power a vacuum. You will need to upgrade to a better pump. I bought an Intex sand filter from amazon for about $165 and it's great.by Piedmont8165/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Nope little net size of your hand out of lookby WillieP20038/26/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I would think so. The skimmer is a item that clamps on to the side of the pool with a hose leading to the filter inlet. It kind of sucks off the top of the pool and takes the bugs and things with the flow of the water. Mine is a white basket in a blue floating canister in a white housing. All combined it is about the size of a 1lb coffee can. The vacuum that came with our is a item that has a mesh like stocking that gets put on a plastic item that can connect to a extendable pole. A garden hose then gets connected to that. I guess that when the hose is turned on it creates a flow that pulls stuff off the bottom and into the mesh stocking. Haven't used mine, I have a older system that plugs into the skimmer and uses the pump to make the vacuum work.by EJFudd5/21/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Comes with little cheap vacuum no skimmerby mommabearto47/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They are talking about an extendable metal pole, a square net (skimmer), and small blue vacuum looking attachment that you use with your water hose. You should have these items with your pool. If not, take it back!!! They also could be talking about the automatic vacuuming attachments you can get for it that DON'T come with it.by tjcrabtree827/24/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?