About this item
Make a splash all summer long with the Intex Easy Set Pool Set, an easy-to-assemble pool. Features of the Intex 12' x 36" Pool Set include super-tough laminated sidewalls that have three separate layers of material for durability and a convenient drain plug that connects to a garden hose. The colorful Intex Pool Set includes a 110-120V filter pump with a 530 gallon-per-hour flow rate and a water capacity at 80 percent of 1,779 gallons. An easy to understand setup and maintenance DVD is included with the Intex 12 x 36 Pool Set to help get you started. Ready for water in just 10 minutes, the bright blue Intex Easy Set Pool Set is quick to assemble and fill.
Intex 12' x 36" Easy Set Pool Set:
- Spread out on firm, level ground, inflate the top ring and fill with water
- Super-tough laminated sidewalls have three separate layers of material for durability
- Convenient drain plug connects to a garden hose
- Setup and maintenance DVD included
- Includes a 110-120V filter pump with a 530 gal per hour flow rate
- Ready for water in 10 minutes
- Ideal starter pool for almost any family
- Approximate setup size: 12' x 36"
- Water capacity at 80 percent: 1,779 gal
- 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||38.35|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||22.5 x 11.1 x 16.3|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. filled pool yesterday, done chemicals, filter on for 24hr. cleaned filter, vaced pool, cleaned filter, water still dark. how do i get clear water?
- Shock treatment and test for other needs. One test strip will give you all the information on seven test levelsby southegal8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Have you tried adding shockby An anonymous customer5/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Bring a water bottle sample to your local pool supply store. They will test the water to determine what other chemical(s) need to be added to clear it up.by Intex Consumer Support8/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You have to use both.by southegal8/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All pools require care to keep the water clear and hygienically clean. Proper chemical control and the Intex filter pump will help attain this objective. Both will be needed in order to properly maintain the pool.by Intex Consumer Support6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You should use both. Unless you want to risk swimming in contaminated water.by OlderAdult8/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If you do need a replacement any pool supply store carries them. Any make will fit the hoses on this pool . No special order is required.by southegal8/17/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- go to intex. I usually buy an extra one.by eaglefan1116/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Intex does not make a model PH1000 filter pump. Please reference your owner's manual for the manufacturer of that pump.by Intex Consumer Support6/22/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?