About this item
Enjoy the hot days of summer while splashing in the Intex 10' x 30" Easy Set Pool Set. The Intex quick set pool comes with everything you need to get started, including a filter pump with a 530 gallon per hour flow rate. It could not be easier to set up: just spread it out on firm, level ground, inflate the top ring and fill with water. The Intex easy set above ground pool also features super-tough laminated sidewalls with three separated layers for durability and strength. When you're done for the season, just plug your garden hose into the included drain to release the water. This Intex 10' x 30" Easy Set Pool Set is ready for water -- and summer fun -- in 10 minutes.
Intex 10' x 30" Easy Set Pool Set:
- Spread out on firm, level ground, inflate the top ring and fill with water
- Super-tough laminated sidewalls have 3 separate layers of material for durability
- Convenient drain plug connects to a garden hose
- Setup and maintenance DVD included
- Includes a 110-120V filter pump with a 530 gal per hour flow rate
- Ready for water in 10 minutes
- Approximate setup size: 10' x 30"
- Water capacity at 80 percent: 1,018 gal
- 90-day warranty
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||25.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||16.1 x 15.7 x 12.2|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- All pools require care to keep the water clear and hygienically clean. Proper chemical control and the Intex filter pump will help attain this objective. Both will be needed in order to properly maintain the pool. Consult your local pool supply store as to which chemicals you should use and how to use them. This can vary greatly by region.by Intex Consumer Support4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- All pools need chlorine for bacteria control.by Socalalan6/2/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, and other chemicals as well. If you keep the pool covered the chlorine will last a very long time. We keep our pool under a gazebo. take a water sample from the pool right after you set it up to a pool store along with the type of pool and its water capacity. They will do a free analysis and give you a report of exactly what chemicals to add and how much. It's really very simple and straightforward.by iamnotchoosinganickname3/22/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby turtlemommy37/19/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- The recommended water depth for that size pool is 24 inches.by Intex Consumer Support3/13/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Let's see ---- hmmmmm --- 10 feet by 30 inches, well folks, I guess it would be 30 inches deep --- that's 2 and a half feet deep for you mathematicians. And yes, I have one, so I know what i'm talking about.by Socalalan5/2/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- About 2 feet deepby Mmjomorgan8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The description says 30" - 2.5'by jljanisse8/11/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (6)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, a cover is available for that size swimming pool and it can be purchased directly from www.intexcorp.com.by Intex Consumer Support4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, for another $25.00 --- and yes, I bought one.by Socalalan4/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes there is covers available for this poolby sissamom6/18/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I found a cover made for this pool at Kmart ;)by Mmjomorgan5/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?