International Caravan Veronar 10 Ft. W x 10 Ft. D Canopy
Customers also considered
- Reduced Pricefrom $446.69
About this item
About this item
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||9.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||116.0 x 116.0 x 102.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes. We bought cement screws and attached it to the cement around our pool.by itsjustgigi6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, there are holes in the feetby 5Momof56/15/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, they do. But only for screws, not bolts.by JoeHomoski6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There are 2 holes there on the bottom each leg to use to secure it to the ground. I don't see why you couldn't use those. Hope you're not buying it to keep out the rain. You will still get wet under it if you are.by NotasIexpected6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could attach netting. There is a bar that runs along the top to attach it to. The poles are dark brown.by itsjustgigi7/17/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- the entire frame is an espresso brown metalby 5Momof54/24/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't know about the netting but the poles are grey. You would probably be better buying one that already has netting with it.by NotasIexpected3/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it can be removed if needed.by cheapomommy4/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You can remove and install the canopy pretty easily although you wouldn't want to do it every time you use it. You will need a step ladder. Takes 10 minutes to install and about 5 to remove.by WestportCt6/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
Consider these popular products
$599.00You save $170.00
$329.00You save $180.00
$299.00You save $100.00