About this item
The InterDesign Zeno Shower Curtain is a beautiful, well-made curtain that's easy to wash. It's made of water-resistant polyester fabric and features reinforced ring placement openings that will maintain their strength and shape for years to come. Based on original art, this shower curtain is sure to beautify and brighten your bath.
InterDesign Zeno Shower Curtain:
- 100 percent polyester
- Sheds water quickly
- Reinforced button holes
- Needs liner and shower curtain hooks (sold separately)
- Machine washable
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.28|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yes i didby Jester303/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This hangs like any other shower curtain. If you can hang two curtains on your hooks, it should accommodate it. I would be hesitant to recommend this product since I had problems with mine. I am not sure if it was soiled with chemical and that caused a color bleed. It should probably be okay. But I cannot recommend with 100% certainty. Just FYI.by P1ckyPurchas3r5/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I bought a 72 X 72 and seem to recall the stripes being the same height (I don't think you meant width). I assume a 72 X 96 means there is extra width than on the 72 X 72 size. If so, i would assume that the height of the stripes would still be the same - only the curtain would be more wide.by P1ckyPurchas3r2/23/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- No. You're thinking of the Interdesign Enzo shower curtain (which I would recommend over this one). I have a similar curtain to the Enzo now with an abstract line pattern. And it's never bled or anything. Pretty hassle free. So I would recommend the Enzo due to it's similar construction but different design that would match what you're looking for. In fact, if I had navy and white, I would have got it myself.by P1ckyPurchas3r5/29/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?