InterDesign Shower Curtain, Poppy
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The InterDesign Shower Curtain features a unique Poppy design that's is based on original, copyrighted art. It will uniquely beautify and brighten your bath, while adding a touch of elegance to your surroundings. The shower curtain's polyester fabric is highly water resistant, and the shower ring placement openings are reinforced to maintain strength and shape. This stylish InterDesign shower curtain is beautiful, yet easy to wash.
InterDesign Shower Curtain, Poppy:
- 72" x 72"
- Shower curtain features a fabric and design printing process help to make the curtain shed water very quickly
- Made of highly constructed polyester
- Liner and shower hooks not included with your purchase of this shower curtain
- Shower curtain is available in various colors
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.22|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- We are actually using ours AS a liner...holds water in just fine.by mkoop4/21/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you would need to pair this with a shower curtain liner.by JulieJulieJulie7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes I would suggest using oneby nenegot211/5/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, most definitely because of the type of fabric, more of a silky/smooth . Also without a liner you would see from the front any stains like mildew etc. I would highly recommend you use one just to protect the curtain.by WELEI10/8/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I use this for an outer curtain and a white one for the inner liner. I would use a liner with itby kbcrazy9/16/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You could probably use it without one, but it looks better with one. I just bought a white liner. It looks great.by BeezieWeez6/22/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?