About this item
The sleek, contemporary InterDesign Suction Towel Bar is a simple way to expand towel hanging space in your bathroom. The included clear suction cups are easy to install and have a powerful locking system to ensure that they stay in place. The bar slips into the brackets on the suction cups. This polished stainless steel towel bar will be a classic and functional addition to your bathroom.
InterDesign 16" Suction Towel Bar, Stainless Steel:
- Powerful clear suction hooks
- Polished stainless steel
- Super-strong locking system
- Easy to install 16" towel bar
- Warranted against manufacturer defects
- Dimensions: 16"L x 3.5"W x 2"H
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.98|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||19.0 x 3.5 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, the suction should work just as well on glass as on other material. Hope this helps!by InterDesign Product Expert2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, this product could be used.by CommunityAnswer2/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Well, it is stainless steel, so it shouldn't rust that easily.by JitterbugET5/28/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This towel bar should not rust, as it is constructed with stainless steel. Hope this helps!by InterDesign Product Expert5/4/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?