Consider these popular products
- from $10.75
- from $2.56
- from $3.98
- from $10.06
- from $7.31
Intellinet 560436 1-Port High-Power PoE Injector
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Intellinet 560436 1-Port High-Power PoE Injector allows you to connect your IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port. The injector can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af-powered device (PD) to a switch. The device has enough output power for even power-hungry PoE devices.
Intellinet 560436 1-Port High-Power PoE Injector:
- Use existing cat-5 cable to provide both power and data
- Allows user to connect IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant products to a non-PoE LAN switch port
- Can be used to connect a wireless access point, IP phone, network camera or any IEEE 802.3af-powered device (PD) to a switch
- Output power rating of up to 30W
- Eliminates need to run AC power lines for wireless access point, network camera or IP phone
- Preserves existing investments by supporting LAN switches that do not support the IEE 802.3af PoE standard by delivering DC power over the existing cat-5 Ethernet cabling
- Designed to protect equipment from short circuits, current overloads over 450 ma and high voltages exceeding 52V
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.4|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||7.7 x 4.8 x 3.6|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.