About this item
Intel Xeon E5-2697v2 - 2.7 GHz - 12-core - 24 threads - 30 MB cache - LGA2011 Socket - Box
Intel Xeon E5-2697v2 - 2.7 GHz 12 Core Processor
Intel Xeon processors represent a broad product line to meet a range of demanding performance and energy efficiency requirements for compute-intensive embedded, storage, and communications applications. From virtualization and cloud computing to design automation or real-time financial transactions, you'll be delighted by better than ever performance and energy efficiency. The Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 product family - versatile processors at the heart of today's data center.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2.70GHz frequency and 12 cores; delivers fast and seamless computing capabilities
- 130 Watt; ensures optimal operations and achievable performance flexibility
- LGA2011 processor interface
- Type / Form Factor: Intel Xeon E5-2697v2
- Number of Cores: 12-core
- Number of Threads: 24 threads
- Cache: 30 MB
- Cache Memory Details: L3 - 30 MB
- Clock Speed: 2.7 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed: 3.5 GHz
- Compatible Processor Socket: LGA2011 Socket
- Core Voltage: 0.65 V - 1.30 V
- Thermal Design Power: 130 W
- Thermal Specification: 86 C
- Architecture Features: Enhanced SpeedStep technology, Hyper-Threading Technology, integrated memory controller, Demand Based Switching, Execute Disable Bit capability, Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 Technology, Intel Trusted Execution Technology, Intel QuickPath Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX), Intel AES New
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.