About this item
- AV Composite and S-Video Cable compatible with Microsoft Xbox 360 / Xbox 360 Slim
- Quantity: 1
- This AV Cable provides S Video or composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV / Monitor.
- Dock connector plugs directly into the game console
- Ultra thick and flexible jacket with color coded connectors to simplify installation
- Length: Approx. 6 FT / 1.8 M
- Cable Color: Gray
- Accessory ONLY. Game console not included.
- High Speed HDMI Cable M/M, 6 FT / 1.8 M, Black
- Quantity: 1
- A premium high performance quality HDMI-HDMI cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, and business class projector based applications.
- Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding.
- Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipments.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
- Fully compatible with High Speed HDMI specification (Version 1.3b)
- Suggested Applications: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound.
- Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
- A superb cable with excellent audio-visual transfer properties that deliver signal without compromising purity and balance.
- Digital video doesn't get any better than this!
- Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Large gauge PVC jacket provides maximum shielding against wear and tear and extreme temperatures
- Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding and Mylar-foil shielding provides utmost protection against RF and EM interference
- Molded strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure
- Designed to meet all HDMI standards
- Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 6 ft / 1.8 M
- NOTE: Even though HDMI cables support Hot Plug Detection, improper usage might result in resetting / restarting both devices, or even may cause damage to the devices. Therefore, we do not suggest Hot Plug action for any HDMI cables. Please make sure both input and output devices are off when plugging or unplugging HDMI cables.
- Product names are trademark of listed manufacturer or other owners, and are not trademarks of eForCity Corp. The manufacturer does not necessarily endorse use of these products.
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.5493|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA and/or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA and/or Imported|
Ask a question