About this item
Innovera CD Binder Pages, 10 pk, protect your CDs from scratches and other damage. Keeping your CD or DVD collection organized is easy with these Two-Sided CD Sleeves. These CD/DVD Binder Pages fit standard three- or four-ring binders, as well as CD/DVD three-ring binders. Slots for binder cards allow you more freedom in labeling and sorting your collections. With six disks to a Two-Sided CD Binder Page, and 10 total pages, you can stash 60 discs in no time at all. For more expansive collections, additional sets of these CD sleeves allow you to fully store your discs safely and securely. The clear, fabric-lined pockets allow you to flip through and recognize your CDs easily while ensuring they remain in pristine condition.
Innovera Two-sided Disc Pages:
- Clear; allowing you to sort find the disc you're looking for
- Index cards; lets you jot notes about the disc without writing on the disk itself
- Fabric-lined; prevents damage
- Protect against scratches; your collection's integrity is a priority
- Fits any three- or four-ring binder; makes sorting and storing your discs a breeze
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.495|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Three disks on each side so a total of six disks per page.by Kissiepants3/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3by 1lrc5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Each page holds 6 discs - 3 on one side and 3 on the other side of the page.by sewjourner5/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 3 on each side.by w507c82598/19/2011Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?