Innovera Slim CD Cases, Clear, 25 Pack
Customers also considered
- $5.22 List price $7.98Save $2.76
- $6.25 Was $6.99Save $0.74
- $15.11 List price $20.00Save $4.89
- $6.63 Was $8.98Save $2.35
- from $12.51
- $19.98 List price $24.98Save $5.00
- See details in cart
- $7.38 Was $7.87Save $0.49
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get this 25-Pack of Innovera Slim CD Cases to keep all of your digital media organized and safe. Use them to hold recorded music, videos, backup discs and more. These Innovera CD cases are made from high-quality translucent polypropylene that lets you clearly view contents at a glance. They also feature a thin design and take up little shelf space. These clear CD cases can be labeled, are easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with a cloth.
Innovera Slim CD Cases, Clear, 25-Pack:
- Cases take up less space
- Cases are smaller than normal jewel cases
- Made from translucent polypropylene
- Innovera CD cases allow you to view contents at a glance
- Keep all of your digital media organized and safe
- Use them to hold recorded music, videos, backup discs and more
- Can be labeled, are easy to maintain and can be wiped clean with a cloth
|Fabric Material:||100 % Cotton|
|Features:||Pack of 25 , Features a translucent polypropylene|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IVR81900|
|TV & Monitor Mount Type:||CD & DVD Storage|
|Number of Discs:||20-39|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes , tired of breaking, small size is perfect and somewhat cloudy plastic to read thru but easily doneby mike3/12/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Pretty flexible. Regular "jewel cases" are made of Polycarbonate. That breaks if you look at it funny. These cases are Polystyrene: much more flexible.by Ewicp2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- great cases of soft poly they don't break like those hard plastic ones that shatter.by CraftyNana50502/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Flexible! Definitely NOT hard plastic.....way more flexible than a credit card, for instance... flexible like plastic dish soap bottle.by OldPainter2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (4) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The case is semi-flexible.by ladyofsong2/10/2016Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Sick of cases breaking. Is small size noticeable / less functional? Are they transparent enough to read track listing through the plastic?
- They are hands down the best I have found for my 1,000 piece dvd collection. Compact, unbreakable. For me the size is PERFECT. I only wish they could be purchased from Walmart in greater quantities, so that I would not have to make new orders daily. It is the same case with other stores however. The price is a great deal less than Amazon.by Rodboy1/13/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Breaking "Jewel Cases"? That's why I like these. They are FAR more durable. (and slimmer) There are tabs to hold a paper insert if you want to do that, otherwise the disc is completely readable with the case closed.by Ewicp2/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- they don't shatter like the hard plastic cases. not too small for cd and dvd storage. the thin size lets you store a few more but it isn't that much thinner. You can read through the case.by CraftyNana50502/4/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?