About this item
The Innovera Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest is designed to provide the all-day comfort and ergonomic support that computer users need. Featuring an innovative soft surface and smooth gel wrist rest, this Ergonomic Mouse Pad has a stain- and water-resistant surface that wipes clean easily. The nonskid rubber backing keeps Innovera's Gel Mouse Pad with wrist rest from slipping. The elegant black design of this Computer Mouse Pad would fit most settings. This Ergonomic Mouse Pad measures 8-1/4 inches by 9-5/8 inches. Relax your hand and wrist muscles while working on your computer with this comfortable Computer Mouse Pad in Black.
Innovera Gel Mouse Pad with Wrist Rest:
- Non-skid base
- Dimensions: 8-1/4" x 9-5/8"
- All-day comfort and ergonomic support
- Stain and water-resistant surface
- Color: black
|Rest Type:||Ergonomic rest|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.016|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes, I am currently using with a laser optical mouse. It works great.by donnajm3161/13/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes ..there should be no problemby WATCHOVERME4/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, remove all plastic packaging.by donnajm3169/29/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Do not try to remove the plastic surface. That is the way it is made. Mine has some texture, but you are correct, it is a bit slick. I can't understand how your mouse would slide unless you have a severely tilted surface. Mine works perfectly and is really comfortable. Just use it on a surface that is a little more level.by WATCHOVERME7/10/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?