About this item
The Innovera DVD+RW Discs provide a way to store and back up large amounts of data in a small, consolidated space. The pack contains ten discs, each with a capacity of 4.7GB, enough space to store large numbers of documents, media files such as movies and music or other important data. A 4x recording speed lets these discs copy data quickly. This pack of 4x 4.7GB DVD+RW blank discs also comes with jewel cases, giving you a secure way to store and organize your hard copy data. The silver surface of the discs makes them easy to write on, so you can clearly label each one and keep track of your important data. The discs are re-writable and they can be re-used and re-written if necessary. Each disc in this 10-pack of silver DVD blank discs can be written up to 1,000 times, and their durable design keeps your data safe.
Innovera DVD+RW Discs, 4.7GB, 4x, with Jewel Cases, Silver, 10/Pack:
- DVD+RW rewritable disc with 4.7GB capacity
- 4x recording speed
- Silver surface
- Record, read and erase on the same disc
- High capacity
- Durable 10-pack of silver DVD bank discs
- Easy to write on
- Jewel cases included
- Can be rewritten up to 1,000 times
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.778|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- yesby argul11/30/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, I record movies from my laptop and erase them time and time again.by Karamella10/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't recorded a movie with DVD+RW discs, but I'm sure that you can. I plan to use them to transfer old VHS tapes to DVD using a Video Capture device.by NewGeezer3/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I haven't tried to record a movie on my PC but use Panasonic and Toshiba DVD recorders for all recording purposes and they are perfect.by Skip3143/17/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?