Innovera DVD+R Discs, 4.7GB, 16x, Spindle, Silver, 100/Pack
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Innovera DVD+R 16x 4.7GB discs provide the high storage capacity needed for data backups, digital images, videos, music and more. The write-once format of Innovera DVD+R 16x 4.7GB discs protects important files from erasure and overwrites. This Innovera DVD+R 100-pack is compatible with more DVD recording devices than standard DVD-R discs. The easy-to-write-on smooth surfaces of the discs in this DVD+R spindle enable quicker disc labeling, too.
Innovera DVD+R 16x 4.7GB Discs, 100-Pack:
- DVD+R recordable disc with 4.7 GB capacity, 16x recording speed and a silver surface
- Large storage capacity
- Write-once format
- Compatible with more DVD devices than standard DVD-R discs
- Easy to write on
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||3.92|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 6 hoursby MavrnV11/12/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- To burn you can go to 16 x speed as for convert from avi or megg it's the same amount of time but the cost is cheaper for same quilty!by cowboyFAN514/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4.7 gb, apx 2+hoursby DVDeM4/6/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What is your question? How much time spent burning each disc? About 20 min (I use the SLOWEST burn speed) How much time will each disc hold? Twice as much as half of it?by DoctorSyn10/24/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- depends on how you use them I don't know in a computer but on a Toshiba DVD recorder you can get up to 6 hours when the recorder is set to that category by using the rec mode button. Best quality is SP 2 hrs but LP mode gives 4 hours and it's very very good.by jxitf2/5/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4.7gb. The time will depend upon how much you condense your video. You can easily get a full lenhth 2 hour movie with extras on this DVD.by chamuiel12/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I can get 2-3 90min. projects on 1 discby fs1young12/9/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I useually put up to 3 hours on it but my recorder when dubbing VHS tapes shows it will hold 6 hoursby Popspon10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 1 to 3 hrsby dhdl10/12/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?