Check out these related products
- $9.70 Was $12.53Save $2.83
- $10.95 Was $13.05Save $2.10
- $12.47 Was $13.13Save $0.66
- $13.19 List price $13.95Save $0.76
- $12.80 Was $13.49Save $0.69
- $12.63 Was $14.59Save $1.96
- $12.51 Was $14.95Save $2.44
Consider these popular products
- $6.79 List price $7.99Save $1.20
- $5.04 List price $10.00Save $4.96
- $7.99 List price $9.99Save $2.00
- $6.46 Was $9.99Save $3.53
- $8.09 List price $10.00Save $1.91
- $8.87 Was $9.83Save $0.96
- $6.37 List price $10.00Save $3.63
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Hardcover, Pgw, 2012, ISBN13 9780802126122, ISBN10 080212612X
"Innocent Victims" contains two chilling novellas about seemingly normal people driven to commit the most heinous crimes imaginable. CHICKENFEED is a crackling tale based on the true story of the 'chicken farm murder' in East Sussex in 1924. Although Norman Thorne never confessed to killing his girlfriend, he was tried and hanged for the crime. Told from the points of view of Elsie and Norman, Walters creates a suspenseful tale of fiction based on fact.
THE TINDER BOX is the story of Patrick O'Riordan, a man arrested for the brutal murder of two women. As shock turns to fury, the village residents unite against the O'Riordan family. But neighbor Siobhan Lavenham remains convinced that Patrick is innocent. Jeopardizing her own position within the community, she stands firmly in defense of the O'Riordan name.
|Number of Pages:||225|
|Publication Date:||July, 2012|
|Digital Video Formats:||Hardcover|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.