About this item
The USB 1.1 Inland Webcam is designed for easy connections with friends and family online. Designed to work on the USB 1.1 interface, you can stream video or take pictures with the 1.3MP webcam. The black USB webcam has a manual focus, automatic image adjustment and 24-bit color depth. No software is necessary as the webcam operates in a plug and play format.
Inland USB 1.1 Webcam:
- 1.3 megapixels
- USB 1.1 interface
- Manual focus
- Automatic image adjustment
- 24-bit color depth
- Plug and play
- Color: Black
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.154|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.32 x 12.3 x 7.28|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||USA or Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby loveleegirl3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes this camera inland usb 1 webcam works great on windows xp!!by turtlemommy33/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes.by TopWalmartShopper3/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Srcitzen23/26/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- im saying this camera "inland usb1 webcam" works great on windows 7 pcs! i just bought this one a few wks bck n does great!! n its cost was under $10..by turtlemommy311/16/2014Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes!by Srcitzen211/5/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No, just one web cam. If you want a second one, you have to buy 2.by TopWalmartShopper6/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- No!by Srcitzen22/5/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?