Customers also considered
- Reduced Price$29.99Was
About this item
About this item
A sleek device for use at home or at the office, the black Inland ProHT Bluetooth Headset allows clear communications with other devices. With high transmission rates between cell phones, computers, PDAs and other devices, the Inland Bluetooth Headset lets you easily work efficiently and hands free. HSP, HRP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles are supported by this Inland headset, and it uses Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR. The black Inland ProHT Bluetooth has a talk time of up to 11 hours and a standby time of 250 hours.
Inland ProHT Bluetooth Headset, Black:
- Supports HSP, HRP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles
- Bluetooth v2.1 + EDR
- Range: 10m
- Talk Time: up to 11 h
- Standby Time: 250 h
- Color: Black
|Product Type:||Headset - Bluetooth|
|Battery:||Headset battery - rechargeable|
|Connector Type:||DC power input|
|Cables Included:||USB charge cable - external|
|Microphone Operation Mode:||Mono|
|Headphones Form Factor:||On-ear|
|Connectivity Technology:||Wireless - Bluetooth|
|Sound Output Mode:||Stereo|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.36|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||6.38 x 6.04 x 1.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yes the Inland has a rechargeable battery. With respect to the Sybra, I am not familiar with it. Comparing the product specs should answer your questions though.by DJGradyZero10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- They look vary similar (from what I see on the web), and yes the internal battery recharges via a supplied USB cable.by SecondTimeUser3/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby TedEBaehr12/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it has a rechargable battery. It comes with a USB connector which allows you to recharge it just like a cell phone. I can only imagine the Sybra is probably a more expensive, or less expensive version, of the ProHT. Or the ProHT is a less expensive version of the Sybra.by Versifier4/20/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YES IT'S BUILT INby wolfy1432/8/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Only if the music source is the cell phone. Only one paired Bluetooth device can connect to these headphones at a time. Switching from music to a phone call, assuming the headphones are paired and connected to you phone, would be done via the Smartphone. Some will automatically mute the music when the phone rings in which case a press of the forward/reverse button would answer the phone. This is the case with iPhone 5 and 6 and Windows 7 and 8.1 phone. I'm can't answer the question with respect to Android as there are so many implementation of Android phone and so many versions of the software still being sold on phones. Definitely Kit-Kat and Jelly Bean would be able to automatically switch over when pressing the headphone button. Earlier version of Android may or may not.by DJGradyZero10/27/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I can answer incoming calls while listening to music (the music is paused when I answer the call, and resumes after hanging up, via the button on the headset).by SecondTimeUser7/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- all I know is that it will not work with a droidby TedEBaehr1/8/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, you can talk to people and then it turns back on your musicby MusicDjCj9/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. No problem.by DJGradyZero10/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, basically anything that has a bluetooth. I personally tried it on the following: a LG android 2.2 phone, a samsung galaxy phone, an iphone 4 and 5S, an hp laptop and a samsung tv. On any of these it worked great!!! I assume 99% on an ipad the headphones should also work just fine.by JustBiteMe1/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, I use it on my I pad and Ipod touch and nano. Anything with bluetooth.by oiltank1/12/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?