Inland 3600 Joules SurgeGuard 8 Outlet Black Surge Protector
Customers also considered
- $19.10 Was $20.87Save $1.77
- $25.50 List price $39.99Save $14.49
- $27.12 Was $29.99Save $2.87
- $6.81 Was $16.47Save $9.66
Check out these related products
- Reduced Price$43.56 List price $63.53Save $19.97
- Clearance$26.81 List price $36.33Save $9.52
- Reduced Price$16.20 List price $22.01Save $5.81
- Clearance$10.05 List price $20.99Save $10.94
- Reduced Price$51.23 List price $79.04Save $27.81
- Clearance$9.68 List price $19.99Save $10.31
- $18.90 List price $25.65Save $6.75
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector helps to protect your gadgets from any sudden spike in the power supply. A surge may cause irreparable damage to your electric or electronic appliances, and it just makes sense to protect this equipment as much as possible. This black surge protector also serves as an indoor extension cord. It has five standard-sized outlets, and three widely spaced outlets. You have plenty of room to connect your computer, monitor, printer, scanner, telephone and more. The outlets on this Inland surge protector are different colored, so it's easier to see what device is plugged into which outlet. This device also features phone/fax line protection, along with a light combo/switch breaker. This Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector is also quite safe. It has 330 volts of clamping voltage, 3600 joules and 12 x 20 MOVs. It's certified to meet or exceed all applicable EMI and RFI standards.
The black surge protector also features a sliding safety cover. The device is ideal for your home, office or home office. Make your workspace more efficient with an Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard 8-Outlet Surge Protector.
Inland 3600 Joules Surge Guard:
- Solid color (black)
- Inland surge protector features a sliding safety cover
- Light combo switch/breaker
- 12 x 20 MOVs, 3600 joules
- 330V clamping voltage
- Black surge protector includes phone/fax protection (one in, two out)
|Manufacturer Part Number:||IPI03405|
|Features:||Sliding safety cover , Joule rating: 3600 Joules , Color: Black , EMI/RFI noise filtration|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.00 x 25.00 x 15.50 Inches|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- 6’ Power Cord (exposed) W/Regular Plug http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspxby the13thDoctor6/16/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 footby Unknown2222210/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- its about 4ft or more and very heavey dutyby methodman2710/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (2)Was this answer helpful?
- I would say it is at least five feet long.by Mybaby2910/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- I believe it is 12 foot.by mercicanada7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (0) (4)Was this answer helpful?
- Approximately six feet.by CincySteve10/12/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- yesby ick333334/27/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Manufacturer's website doesn't say specifically, but it does say "...provides excellent protection for computer equipment, home electronics, telephones and modems, etc.". http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspx PERSONAL OPINION: yes it can do the job, but remember you get what you pay for. I personally use a Tripp-Lite HT706TSAT for mine and it comes with a $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (USA, Canada & Puerto Rico only)by the13thDoctor7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes. sure can. beside, led tv doesn't use much juice as the lcdby peeweezy7/15/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- yes, Arbella464 it can be use for a large led tv...by cocokam4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For sure as long as you stay within the limits of the product. Do not overload.by SKMK4/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- well 3600 joules it should be able to handle a led tv no matter what the sizeby methodman271/14/2016Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- There isn't any real protection against a direct strike because the amperage is too great for most home surge protectors to handle. Many times during a direct strike appliances attached to wall circuits and to surge protectors can in some cases literally explode. These devices are great for controlling voltage spikes caused by loss of power, especially when the circuits are being reenergized and...the closer to the transformer, the higher the voltage spike.by Ilbogeyman7/2/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It says it protects against surges and spikesby ick3333312/21/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It may protect against lighting, but probably not lightning. LOLby ldhkah5711/30/2012Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- While the manufacturer's website says it has a 330V Clamping Voltage, it doesn't say anything about lightning. There is a limited warranty, so I would read that carefully and contact the manufacturer if you have further questions. http://inlandproduct.com/surgeguard3600j.aspx Personal Opinion: "you get what you pay for" and "Caveat Emptor" ... this is no exception. This is great for the price, but as with anything, it has it's limitations and it could fail. If you want something for by your bed to protect your phone charger and such then this is perfect. If you want an iron-clad guarantee that will protect your $8000 home video system, go buy a Tripp Lite AVBAR10 since it comes with a $500,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance coverage (USA and Canada only). If it was worth the price then, then it's worth protecting now.by the13thDoctor7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes, it is a surge protector and when lighten strikes it automatically calculates too much surge and shuts down.by telj7/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Customers also viewed these products
- from $6.38
- from $6.51
- $41.68 List price $69.95Save $28.27