About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Get the most out of your TV or monitor with an Inland HDMI Cable Gold. It's one of the easiest ways to connect a laptop or other device with a monitor or projector. As an added bonus, this gold plated 15' HDMI cable has one of the most reliable data transfer platforms available. It makes movies and video come to life, and work presentations pop off the screen with sharp graphics and bright colors. It's long enough to provide optimal functionality over large areas, yet short enough to be easy to use and store. Each HDMI cable for laptops features 19 different conductors for outstanding signal transfer, along with a large 30 awg gauge. It supports both broadcast transmissions and DVD audio/video at resolutions from 480i to full HD 1080P. This Inland HDMI Cable Gold meets or exceeds all applicable HDCP and CEC standards, and it's fully compliant with both 1.2 and 1.3b devices.
This product can be the foundation of a complete home entertainment or office presentation system, when combined with other devices and components, which are available separately.
Inland HDMI 15' Cable Gold:
- HDMI TO HDMI 15' cable
- Connector type: HDMI male to male
- Connector finish: gold plated
- 19 conductors
- 30awg (Gauge)
- HDMI Spec: 1.3B
- Supports resolutions 480i to 1080P
- HDCP compliant
- CEC compliant
- 1.2 and 1.3b device compliant
- 15' HDMI cable supports DVD Audio / Video
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.75|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- this should do it as long has your TV and cable box both have HDMI connectionsby glgz8/6/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- this will work fine, but you could use a shorter one depending on the distance from the cable box.by jello107/4/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as both cable box & tv have a hdmi portby floridagolfer17/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Q. Will this cable project both sound and picture from my HDMI connecter on my laptop computer (screen images and sound) to my HDMI TV screen hookup?
- yes. although i had to disable my speakers on my computerby jello1012/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- cablr spec indicate it supports both audio & videoby floridagolfer17/2/2010Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?