Inland 8412 USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter
Customers also viewed these products
- $22.09 Was $23.94Save $1.85
- Reduced Price$25.36 List price $41.25Save $15.89
- from $13.15
- from $25.95
- $9.48 Was $10.52Save $1.04
- Rollbackfrom $37.00
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Inland 8412 USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter gives you the freedom to use your favorite devices the way you want to. It is supported by a wide range of systems like Microsoft Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP and Mac OS 8.6 or later. Under Windows 2000/ME/XP, no driver is needed. This USB 2.0 to SATA adapter allows you to connect a disc drive to the outside of your computer. The supported drives are 2.5" hard drives, 3.5" hard drives and 5.25" optical drives. With a data-transfer rate up to 480Mbps, you can be sure to receive data swiftly and securely.
Inland 8412 USB 2.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter:
- Supported drive interface: IDE ultra ATA; Serial ATA
- Support drive type: 2.5" hard drives; 3.5" hard drives ; 5.25" optical drives
- USB 2.0 to IDE adapter data-transfer rate: up to 480Mbps
- Supported operating systems: Microsoft Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP; Mac OS 8.6 or later. Under Windows 2000/ME/XP, no driver needed
|Compatible Devices:||Hard drive, CD drive, DVD drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number:||8412|
|Interface Type:||IDE / Serial ATA-150 , Storage - Serial ATA-150 - 7 pin Serial ATA Storage - IDE - 40 pin IDC , Hi-Speed USB|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H):||2.36 x 1.50 x 0.79 IN|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. is it compatible for different type of IDE PC drive and its adapter works with 220 Volt electrical set?
- IDE drives, yes, but it doesn't come with a 220 V adapter.by An anonymous customer9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It is compatible with IDE and SATA drives , the external power supply is 110V but I bet an adapter transformer would do the trick.by cbvance7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. You may have to remove 'jumpers' from the drive, but try them in place first to see how the adapter works.by An anonymous customer9/4/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- As long as the har drive is functional and not damaged yes you can connect it to the USB port on the computer, it essentially turns a computer hard drive into a USB flash drive.by cbvance7/13/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This adapter is not made to work with Microsoft Windows 8, it is made to work with Microsoft Windows 98 SE, ME, 2000 and XP operating systems.by CommunityAnswer1/24/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Check out these related products
- $20.92 Was $23.48Save $2.56
- $6.53 Was $7.59Save $1.06
- $8.41 Was $10.20Save $1.79
- $21.99 Was $24.99Save $3.00
- $21.22 Was $22.41Save $1.19