Customers also viewed these products
Injustice Flash vs. TBA Action Figures, 2-Pack
Check out these related products
About this item
About this item
Enjoy action-packed, collectible fun with the Injustice Flash vs. TBA Mortal Kombat Action Figures. This set is part of the Injustice: Gods Among Us franchise from NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game Mortal Kombat. These two action figures depict a hero and a villain who can engage in imaginative battles. The 3.75" scale makes each Injustice action figure easy to handle for creative play or display. Articulated limbs help users to create and enact fierce fighting scenes that are full of movement. Bright colors and authentic costumes add to the fun. Flash's costume is an detail-filled version of his typical outfit, featuring enhanced muscle definition and battle-ready armor.
Enjoy the surprise of uncovering the identity of the second action figure in this set. The 2-pack of action figure toys is designed for ages 14 and up.
Injustice Flash vs. TBA Action Figures, 2-Pack:
- Features a hero and a villain who can be used for imaginative battles
- 3.75" scale
- Great for creative play or display
- Injustice action figures have articulated limbs that allow for easy movement
- Flash's costume is an detail-filled version of his typical outfit, featuring enhanced muscle definition and battle-ready armor
|Age Start:||14 Years|
|Age End:||and up|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||0.25|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||5.0 x 5.0 x 2.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- It is a suitable toy. Legs do have a tendency to pop off, but can easily be reattached. It is much more of a collectors or "light play" type of a toy. Other figure is Ravenby armydarby9/6/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
Consider these popular products