Infantino - Infinity Lifesavers Baby Carrier, Black
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Carry your baby wherever you go with the Infantino - Infinity Lifesavers Black Baby Carrier. This infant baby carrier offers three ways to transport your child safely. You can wear it as a front pack with your baby facing in or facing out, or you can wear it as a backpack. It's super-flexible and the smooth texture keeps your baby more comfortable with room to move. The shoulder straps are easily adjustable to ensure superior comfort for you while carrying your child, and they help disperse the weight evenly to prevent back or shoulder pain. It also doubles as a cart and chair seat for added convenience. It's made from durable material which delivers long-lasting performance. The Infantino - Infinity Lifesavers Black Baby Carrier is designed to hold a baby from eight-pounds to 28-pounds.
Infantino - Infinity Lifesavers Black Baby Carrier:
- Three ways to carry your baby — on front with baby facing in; on front with baby facing out; and as a backpack
- Smooth texture keeps your baby more comfortable with room to move
- Shoulder straps are easily adjustable to ensure superior comfort for you while carrying your child
- Infantino Baby Carrier is designed to carry an infant from eight to 26-pounds
- Infantino Baby Carrier doubles as a cart and chair seat
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.55|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||10.0 x 5.2 x 22.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I wear a 3x shirt and it fits me just barely thoby monkeybratwon8/25/2015Was this answer helpful? (6) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The straps are long and adjustable. I believe you will like it and its fit.by JaydensMommy013/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The instruction manual is online here: http://www.infantino.com/media/pdfs/200-437_assembly.pdf If you need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!by InfantinoProductExpert11/11/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- This is a great carrier for carrying baby around busy airports and keeping the snug and secure. It can also provide hands free holding of baby while you are in your chair. However, it should not be used as a replacement restraint device. To learn more about infant restraint devices for flying please visit the FAA: http://www.faa.gov/passengers/fly_children/by InfantinoProductExpert11/30/2014Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?