Mega Seat - Infant Floor Seat with Safety Belt
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Tested by Moms and Dads from around the world, the Mega Seat is the perfect choice for your baby's first seat.
Mega Seat - Infant Floor Seat with Safety Belt:
- Safety belt included
- It is recommended to strap your child in whenever he/she is in the seat
- Extra arm room to help your child sit comfortably while in the seat
- Soft and easy to clean
- Higher back for extra neck/head support
- Lightweight and easy to travel with
- Always make sure child is removed from seat before moving
- Made of non-toxic foam
- Play Tray available and sold separately
- Made in the USA
- Available in various colors
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||4.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||15.0 x 15.0 x 11.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- TO BE USED WITH BABIES AGES 4 MONTHS - 16 MONTHS quoted from amazon.comby walnutgal7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 6 mos-18 mosby Nattawie7/27/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- 4 months and upby flaxythang10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- amazon.com says TO BE USED WITH BABIES AGES 4 MONTHS - 16 MONTHSby walnutgal10/9/2015Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?