About this item
The Pink InStyler Rotating Hair Iron (1-1/4" Barrel) is the only styling tool that can straighten or curl hair while also adding volume and shine. Its motorized rotating barrel is made of titanium and heats up rapidly. This InStyler iron will not burn, crush or crease your hair.
InStyler Rotating Styling Iron Pink (1-1/4" Barrel):
- The only tool that can straightens or curl hair while it adds volume and shine
- This InStyler rotating iron features a motorized titanium barrel
- Polishes your hair
- 30-second rapid heat-up
- This InStyler rotating hair iron will not burn, crush or crease your hair
- Great for quick curls, bangs and flips without added frizz or flyaways
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||1.45|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||13.0 x 5.5 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA or Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
Q. I saw this Turmaline Ceramic type and the Wet and Dry at Target, plus I saw the Ionic Ceramic at the Instyler website. What are the differences ???
- this product has the rotating iron that distributes even heat for less damage and more silkiness. Also takes much less time than a traditional straightener. Also you can use this for curls waves and to add volume. its multi-functional. You can NOT use the instyler with wet hair though! but its great other than that.by onlineguru1002/26/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't think this is a Turmaline curler. The description says Titanium barrel.by An anonymous customer2/18/2014Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes you can but the InStyler Wet2Dry Rotating Iron is specifically designed to work most effectively in wet hair and will dry and style your hair 5x times faster.by Bruce Clark1/1/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- If they are asking about the original InStyler model 30226 then it rotates in one direction and has three heat settings. If they are asking about the new InStyler MAX model 30350 then it rotates in both directions and has four heat settings. All of this information is listed on the Walmart website for InStyler under each of the respective products.by Bruce Clark2/16/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?