About this item
A well-designed playard is a must-have for parents. The Bright Starts Ingenuity Playard, Smart & Simple Playard, offers some truly ingenious touches. The One Less Step feature of this cute Java Jungle Bright Starts playard lets you fold and transport the playard without removing the bassinet. The elevated Just Right Height changing table pivots easily out of the way when it's not needed. There's even a handy removable tray for storage and a removable toy bar to keep baby amused. The InGenuity infant playard does it all simply and beautifully.
InGenuity by Bright Starts Smart & Simple Playard:
- Removable bassinet
- Changing table
- Removable fabric toy bar with 2 plush toys
- Removable storage tray
- Mesh sides
- Infant playard folds quickly and easily without removing bassinet
- Recommended for a child unable to climb out, less than 25 lbs
- Overall dimensions: 40"L x 29"W x 32"H
Questions about product recalls?
Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||32.0|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||40.0 x 29.0 x 32.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||Imported|
|Origin of Components:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- Yesby SykoNeko9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- YESby sharpie28/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes it comes in a little tissue bag. the bag is just a small solid tissue so essay to keep in a drawer.by Zagor6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Yes. The product comes inside of the reusable carrying bag.by BrightStarts5/23/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat is pretty hard and not very plush. I recommend getting a plush play yard sheet or mattress.by SykoNeko9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Great q.. I actually bought this because I needed a crib in my bedroom so my baby could sleep in the same room as me the first few months of her life. And I didnt want to purchanse those pricey co-sleepers. I have been using it since she was born everynight and shes now almost 4 months..Also even though the bassinet is to lift the baby higher, its also great for those babies who has siblings that are young, so they cant reach the baby..by mamma9233/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I don't see why it wouldn't be...it has the same features as my regular bassinet and I plan on using it for my newborn for all night sleeping.by mommyaubs8/7/2013Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The mat comes out and it goes on the bottom as baby grows :) my daughter loves itby SykoNeko9/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Don't worry, It goes all the way down. There 2 avialable levels. The one you see in the picture and the one at the bottom.by Zagor6/22/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The bassinet portion of the playyard is only used until the child reaches the 15lb weight limit or begins to push up on his hands & knees and then should be removed. The mattress is then used at the bottom for the child from that point. The bassinet portion should not be used as padding.by BrightStarts4/9/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?