Consider these popular products
In The Mix Women's Plus-Size Knit Surplice Jumpsuit
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Stay stylish and comfortable this season with the uniquely designed In the Mix Women's Plus-Size Jumpsuit. Constructed in knit jersey fabric, this fashion-forward sleeveless jumpsuit is a beautiful and relaxed addition to your warm weather wardrobe. With a forgiving cross front and adjustable tie waist, this runway-inspired surplice knit jumpsuit is fitted with your body in mind to flatter and charm all year long. With a breezy sleeveless design and shirred accents, the In the Mix Women's Plus-Size Jumpsuit has a sleek and summery silhouette that will make you the star of any barbeque or picnic. Ideal for outdoor get-togethers, this surplice knit jumpsuit can also be layered under jackets and blazers for warmth and professional flair. The wide leg openings and flowing length give this sleeveless jumpsuit unencumbered comfort and style. Pair this one-piece knit jumpsuit with stilettos for a night on the town or with sandals and gold accessories for a completely bohemian look. If you're looking for a stylish warm weather piece to keep you comfortable all season, consider adding the In the Mix Women's Plus-Size Jumpsuit to your closet.
In the Mix Women's Plus-Size Jumpsuit:
- Available in women's plus sizes
- 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Inclusive one-piece style
- Surplice V-neck
- Adjustable tie waist
- Wide leg
- Machine wash cold
Fabric Care Instructions: tumble dry low; only non chlorine bleach when needed; machine wash with like colors; gentle cycle; remove promptly
Explore this item
|Fabric Content:||65%polyester , 35%rayon|
|Clothing Size:||1X (16W)|
|Clothing Category:||Women's Plus|
|Country of Origin - Components:||Imported|
|Brand:||In The Mix|
|Country of Origin - Assembly:||Imported|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- NO!!!by MollyRoxx5/21/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i am 5'7'' and it is plenty long enough for me. if you have long legs, it may not be long enough.by FoxyMamaK5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I think with a pair of wedges it should fit you fine. I'm thinking it might come right to your upper ankle.by ChiTownCookie5/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- over 30 inch inseem-should be fine unless have a really long torsoby stl10274/19/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I'm 5'2 and was able to wear flip flops; so probably not long enoughby Ohsopretty4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- True to size if you are 5'5" or shorter otherwise do not buy it!by MollyRoxx5/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- i wear size 16w and the 1x fit just fine. it is true to size for me.by FoxyMamaK5/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I did size up on mines, because I wanted a more relaxed fit. I was glad I went a size up because the way you have to pull it up would be a little difficult if it was tight. So I would just say depending on how you want it to fit sizing up may be necessary.by vegaslove20115/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is true to size, I ordered one size up and it was to big so had to return and order size smallerby calico8135/25/2013Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- it is a lightweight knit. it is perfect for summer and the black one is not see through.by FoxyMamaK5/15/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- The fabric is thin, but as long as you aren't tugging on it like a pair of jeans, you should be fine! :) mind you....I'm disabled and in takes a little more pulling on my clothes and it has held up to my test!by vegaslove20115/1/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- made well, but it is a bit thin, ot for daily useby stl10274/16/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- Absolutely love the material. It looks and feels quality. Plus I got lots of compliments!!by Ohsopretty4/14/2013Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?