About this item
The Doodler Stitch Frame is a member of the lap-stitch family of fine needlework frames.
Images The Doodler Stitch Frame:
- The Doodler Frame is designed for the medium sized needlepoint, Cross-Stitch, crewel, embroidery, punch needle and many other stitchery projects
- The frame comes with 12" 15" and 18" x 3/4" dowels, a set of four knobs and solid oak side bars which are evenly balanced so the frame can be turned and the fabric angle remains the same
- The bottom dowel is 2+" off the table so the stitcher can get their arm under the dowel to comfortably work on the center of the project
- The unique mounting system allows for easy on and off of projects with no messy glues, tape residue or snags
- This frame is perfect for mounting fabrics no shorter than 15" with widths from 3" to 18"
- Handcrafted in the USA
|Multi Pack Indicator:||No|
|Battery Type:||Does Not Contain a Battery|
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||36.7|
|Product in Inches (L x W x H):||21.75 x 7.45 x 2.0|
|Assembled in Country of Origin:||USA|
|Origin of Components:||USA|
Be the first to review this item. Share your rating and review so that other customers can decide if this is the right item for them.
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
Walmart does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.